Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services.
Learn how to set up and use your Apple ID. Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for Apple ID.
Mar 05, 2021 · An Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like iCloud, the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Music, and more. If you see a message that says that the email address you entered is already associated with an Apple ID, you might have already created an Apple ID. Try signing in with that email address.
- Orders. Track, modify, or cancel an order, or make a return. See your orders.
- Account Settings. Manage your Apple ID sign-in, contact, shipping, and billing information. Apple ID and password. Shipping and billing.
- Personal Setup. Get one-on-one support and. guidance from an Apple Specialist. Learn more. View your sessions.
- Gifts. Check the balance of a gift card. or return a gift order. Gift card balance. Return a gift.
Jan 22, 2020 · The Apple ID is used with all of Apple's products from the iPhone to the iPad to the Mac to Apple TV. If you have any of these devices, you have been asked to sign in or create an Apple ID to use the device. You don't need more than one Apple ID. In fact, the experience is better using the same Apple ID across all devices.
Apr 16, 2020 · An Apple ID is basically an account that lets you download and install apps and games from the App Store, purchase music, movies, and books from iTunes, sync Calendars, Reminders, and Contacts through iCloud, and use FaceTime and iMessages in the Messages apps.
People also ask
How do you unlock your Apple ID?
Where do you get an Apple ID?
How do you sign into Apple ID?
How do you create an Apple ID for free?
- 2 min
- wikiHow Staff
- Using iPhone or iPad: Open Settings. It's a gray app that contains gears (⚙️) and is typically located on your home screen. Tap "Sign in to (Your Device)".
- Using Desktop: Open the Apple menu. Do so by clicking on the black Apple icon in the upper-left corner of the screen. Click on "System Preferences". It's near the top of the drop-down menu.
- Open Settings. It's a gray app that contains gears (⚙️) and is typically located on your home screen.
- Tap Sign in to (Your Device). It's at the very top of the Settings menu. If you're already signed in to your device and you see your name at the top instead, tapping on your name will take you to a page that displays an email address bellow your name.
To create an Apple ID (typically your email address) or sign in using an existing Apple ID, click here (Opens in a new window). If you have made purchases through the iTunes Store or have a MobileMe account, you can use the same Apple ID you use for either of those. By using your Apple ID, you can personalize your online shopping experience.
Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.