Download all AJA content published before 1926. See a full list on the AJA Archive. Read articles online through JSTOR’s Register and Read service. Register and Read does not include access to AJA Current Content, which runs from 2003 to the present.
- Popular Archaeology. Popular Archaeology is one of the leading digital archaeology magazines that publish archaeology news and research for the layman.
- Current World Archaeology. Current World Archaeology is a prestigious archaeology print magazine that publishes archaeological news and articles on its website.
- Archaeology Magazine. Published by Archaeological Institute of America, Archaeological Magazine is a 70-year-old magazine for archaeology geeks. It has both print and digital editions, as well as a content-rich website.
- National Geographic- Archaeology. National Geographic has a section for archaeology on its website. They cover news, different ancient sites, and archaeological mysteries in the form of both videos and articles.
People also ask
What are the best sites to download free books?
Where can I read e-books for free?
What are the best sites to download audiobooks for free?
What is Internet Archive?
- ManyBooks. Selection includes more than just classics and Creative Commons books. Great categorization makes finding what you love easier. Variety of download formats.
- Free Computer Books. Extensive collection of computer books. Includes lecture notes. What We Don't Like. Dated site design. Everything on the site is just hyperlinks to other sites.
- Librivox. Free audiobooks (which can be quite pricey!). Audiobooks are available in multiple languages. Large collection of children's audiobooks.
- Authorama. Easily readable format. You can read right in the browser. No account necessary. What We Don't Like. Bare bones website. Lacks books in foreign languages (except some German).
Archaeological Sites: Conservation and Management. Conservation Perspectives, The GCI Newsletter. GCI Bulletin. Videos. GCI Reference Collection (for materials analysis) Lectures & Conferences. Research Assistance at GCI Information Center. Links to Cultural Heritage Policy Documents.
- Overdrive. Overdrive is one of the best digital libraries where you can download ebooks for free—not just ones in the public domain but even recently released mainstream titles.
- Library Genesis. Library Genesis is a search engine for free reading material, including ebooks, articles, magazines, comics, and more. As of this writing, Library Genesis indexes close to three million ebooks and 60 million articles.
- Centsless Books. Unlike the other sites on this list, Centsless Books is a curator-aggregator of free Kindle books available on Amazon. Its mission is to make it easy for you to stay on top of all the free ebooks available from the online retailer.
- Project Gutenberg. Another of the best free ebook download sites is Project Gutenberg. It's a charity endeavor, sustained through volunteers and fundraisers, that aims to collect and provide as many high-quality ebooks as possible.
Jun 30, 2022 · The next website where you can download books for free is the Internet Archive. It is a non-profit library filled with millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more. Open Library. Open Library started out as an online project designed to preserve interesting websites, e-books, and other digital assets.