People also ask
Is there proof of aliens on Earth?
What is the best evidence for aliens?
Do aliens exist on Earth?
What is the evidence for alien life?
Jul 15, 2019 · Are aliens real? We don't know for sure, but we want to believe. Outer space is a vast expanse that we have so much more to learn about, which is why it's hard to flat-out deny the possibility ...
- Area 51 is situated in the middle of the deserts of Nevada, and people from the nearby towns have reported sightings of strange lights which are seen hovering over the alleged alien investigation camp in Area 51.
- While there is no official confirmation, but radars have detected objects that fly with supersonic speed over that area. F-16s or other Air force planes are not supposed to fly at that speed is what alien enthusiasts have to say.
- The autopsy video of the alien that was taped inside Area 51 is concrete evidence that the designated military premise has a strong connection with aliens.
- The crashed remains of the Roswell UFO crash incidence were being secretly transported to Area 51 as the government wanted to study the technology that was used to make the alien aircraft.
- 4 answers
As we know that space is endless and obviously out of our imagination. So there are many probabilities of finding aliens and yes aliens are real.may be they will not look like green body but am preety sure,they will be aliens. Our...
- 18 answers
It seems likely that they exist, but none have been discovered, so we don't know. Simple as that. "Stupid" is assuming they definitely do exist and we know everything about them, which is apparently the answer you want. Using a bit of...
- 6 answers
Well if we exist here and if we started from simple chemicals, who says life couldn't start somewhere else? DNA, the basis of life is just a really complex molecule so it can happen somewhere else, saying it can't is like saying that rocks...
- 4 answers
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
- ‘The Madonna and St. Giovannino’ has a flying saucer in the sky that emits yellow beams and is being gazed upon by a man and his barking dog.
- ‘Baptism of Christ’ is another medieval painting that shows a UFO with laser beams coming down on the earth.
- ‘The Life of Mary’ that was drawn in 1330 has a definite UFO shaped object flying in the background sky.
- The 15 century painting ‘The Annunciation with Saint Emidius’ also bears a spaceship looking object that emits a single laser beam that penetrates through the walls.
- Are Aliens Real? There are those among us who believe that aliens not only exist, but that they are here on Earth with us right now. Others may not cling to such fantastic notions, but will admit it’s possible, given the vastness of space, that other civilizations may exist out there somewhere.
- The Drake Equation. In 1961 astronomer Frank Drake came up with an equation to determine the possibility of other intelligent life in the universe. He wasn't wondering about UFOs, or asking if aliens are visiting Earth; he was simply trying to determine the chances of other life forms we might communicate with existing somewhere in the cosmos.
- Where Do Aliens Come From? So, even if alien civilizations are out there, what are the chances they could actually get here? Movies like Star Wars and well-known sci-fi shows like Star Trek would have us believe that a simple punch of a button will blast us off to many times the speed of light, rocketing us toward a destination in some far-flung solar system.
- UFO Sightings. Sightings of UFOs date back to antiquity, and they are probably the most common piece of evidence people point to when talking about alien visitation.
Thus the existence of a vast universe itself is a proof that aliens exist. 2. The Men in Black. Coming at two in our list of signs that prove aliens exists is The Men in Black (not the movie though). The Men in Black are thought to be government agents who harass or threaten UFO and Alien witnesses to keep them quiet about what they’ve seen.
- Adriana John
Jan 06, 2020 · Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far. Learn more.
5 Real Aliens Caught on Camera Real Proof Of Aliens Exist LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE Subscríbe http://bit.ly/1T4epcQ More Videos http://bit.ly/1Tvc4Ss *No c...
- 4 min
Jul 29, 2020 · In 2020, anything's possible. New government intelligence might prove alien life is, too. And let’s face it, if they’re coming, 2020 is the perfect year for them to arrive, since it has piled ...
Its always been a question for everyone Do Alien really Exist in real life? however, we have come across many evidence as such check out the video and let me...
- 7 min
- LAB 360