- Ex Engineer and employee of Area 51 in Nevada holds the photo of a deceased alien that was being kept in the underground lairs of Area 51. The alien in the photo has a large skull and snub nose and has two arms.
- A mysterious alien body is seen in the background of the photo that ex firefighter Jim Templeton had taken for his daughter in 1964. What looks like a superimposed image of a space astronaut, is actually a mysterious figure that Templeton has no idea how got added in the picture.
- The alleged men in black aliens who had visited a hotel looking for a couple of UFO witnesses are seen in the picture as they enter the hotel lobby.
- A security overlooks the dead body of an alien that is kept inside a glass coffin. The alien is about four feet tall and has large black eyes without any nose or ears.
Jul 15, 2020 · A UFO hunter claims to have found evidence of an unidentified object hanging out very close to the Sun. Images from NASA’s SOHO observatory show what appears to be a curved solar flare, but little...
- Mike Wehner
Jan 06, 2020 · Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far. Learn more.
People also ask
Is there any proof of alien life?
Are aliens and aliens on Earth?
What are some proofs that aliens were there?
Are megalithic monuments proof of aliens?
Jun 14, 2020 · UFO sighting: This NASA photo is '100% proof' aliens are watching Earth expert claims A UFO spotted over Earth during NASA's Gemini 11 mission is definitive proof aliens are watching our planet, a...
- 48 sec
- Sebastian Kettley
Jul 15, 2019 · Are aliens real? We don't know for sure, but we want to believe. Outer space is a vast expanse that we have so much more to learn about, which is why it's hard to flat-out deny the possibility ...
- ‘The Madonna and St. Giovannino’ has a flying saucer in the sky that emits yellow beams and is being gazed upon by a man and his barking dog.
- ‘Baptism of Christ’ is another medieval painting that shows a UFO with laser beams coming down on the earth.
- ‘The Life of Mary’ that was drawn in 1330 has a definite UFO shaped object flying in the background sky.
- The 15 century painting ‘The Annunciation with Saint Emidius’ also bears a spaceship looking object that emits a single laser beam that penetrates through the walls.
- Deep. This is another still from a Youtube video. The video in question is a supposed leaked interview between a government agent working at Area 51, and a grey alien they had in their custody.
- Legit? This image is a still shot of a well-known Youtube video showing an alien that seems to be working some sort of machine, perhaps in a UFO. There’s a lot of misleading visual content out there when it comes to aliens, but this picture, along with the video it was sourced from, shows an extremely realistic looking alien specimen.
- What Is This?! Dear God, what in the world is this? This looks like some footage taken right out of a 90’s indie horror film. Except, this was on the actual news, so it must be real.
- Roswell Once More? This slide features the apparent decomposed, skeletal body of a small alien. The alien in question has an abnormally large head in comparison with its small stature (or, at least, small compared to the average human).
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
Nov 19, 2013 · We already know that the spiders from Mars are real -- but has the NASA rover Curiosity picked up real evidence of extraterrestrial life on the Red Planet? Conspiracy theorists think so. Some of these photos -- taken by the Curiosity over the past year and on other missions to Mars -- look a lot like rocks.