SheetMusicPlus.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
1-48 of 455 results for "baritone ukulele music books" ... 2 and 3 Chord Ukulele Songs: 30 Popular Beginner Songs! by Peter Kruse. 4.2 out of 5 stars 93. Paperback
Easy Ukulele Songs For Beginners: 60 Fun & Easy To Play Ukulele Songs For Beginners (Sheet Music + Tabs + Chords + Lyrics) Thomas Johnson 4.7 out of 5 stars 54
People also ask
What are some fun baritone ukulele songs?
Is the baritone ukulele the same size as a guitar?
Which is the best book to learn the ukulele?
What do YouTubers use baritone Ukes for?
Mar 25, 2021 · According to Herk’s family, he designed the baritone ukulele to be a guitar-like instrument that made it easier for beginners to learn guitar. His baritone ukulele was larger than a ukulele, but smaller than a guitar. It came with 4 strings that were the same tuning as the top four strings of a guitar.
- Caramel CB103 Baritone Ukulele (Editor’s Choice) This Caramel CB103 model is equipped with Three Band and EQ controls – Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Cordoba 20BM – Best Sounding Baritone Ukulele. The Cordoba 20BM comes set up in one of the more popular tunings, which matches the top 4 strings on a guitar (DGBE).
- Kala KA-B – Best Baritone Ukulele for Beginners. The Kala KA-B Baritone Ukulele features a traditional mahogany body with traditional white binding.
- Kala MK-B Makala – Best Cheap Baritone Ukulele. The Kala MK-B Makala is surprisingly loud and very sweet and is absolutely recommended for beginners.
- “Coconut,” by Harry Nilsson (1971) 1 chord – C7. Click for chords. This song can be played in its entirety with just one 1-finger chord, but you may need to sing along.
- “Singin’ In the Rain,” lyrics by Arthur Freed and music by Nacio Herb Brown (1929) 2 chords – F C7. Click for chords. Here, the chord changes come slowly, giving you time to set up for each one.
- “Iko Iko,” by James Crawford, Barbara Hawkins, Rosa Hawkins and Joan Johnson (1965) 2 chords – F C. Click for chords. Especially fun in a group, this song is perfect for beginners just getting comfortable with changing chords.
- “Jambalaya (On the Bayou),” by Hank Williams (1952) 2 chords – C G. Click for chords. G is often one of the first 3-finger chords beginning players tackle, and it’s a versatile one.
Nov 16, 2020 · The 10 Best Baritone Ukuleles. Now that you have a clear understanding of a Baritone Ukulele, its various benefits, and who it’s for, let’s go over the 10 best Baritone Ukuleles so you can start making music with the instrument.