- “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke.
- “I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here.” ― Arthur C. Clarke.
- “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ― Arthur C. Clarke.
- “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ― Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible.
Arthur C. Clarke (1968). “the Promise of Space”. 8 Copy quote. One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion. Arthur C. Clarke. Atheist, Religion, Tragedy. 76 Copy quote. Getting information from the internet is like getting a glass of water from the Niagara Falls.
Quotations by Arthur C. Clarke, English Writer, Born December 16, 1917. Share with your friends. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Here are a few online sources for Arthur C Clarke quotes. “ I can never look now at the Milky Way without wondering from which of those banked clouds of stars the emissaries are coming. If you will pardon so commonplace a simile, we have set off the fire alarm and have nothing to do but to wait.
- Arthur C. Clarke quotes from BrainyQuote.com "If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right; but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong."
“Religion is a byproduct of fear.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke, Arthur C Clarke quotes on religion “What we need is a machine that will let us see the other guy’s point of view.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke “The more wonderful the means of communication, the more trivial, tawdry, or depressing its contents seemed to be.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
- Martin. 44 books. Apr 10, 2021 09:52AM.
- Elena. 254 books. Mar 24, 2021 06:44PM.
- Clary. 37 books. Mar 24, 2021 10:32AM.
- Heather. 806 books. Mar 23, 2021 01:55PM.
Clarke gave an example of the third law when he said that while he "would have believed anyone who told him back in 1962 that there would one day exist a book-sized object capable of holding the content of an entire library, he would never have accepted that the same device could find a page or word in a second and then convert it into any typeface and size from Albertus Extra Bold to Zurich Calligraphic", referring to his memory of "seeing and hearing Linotype machines which slowly ...
Nov 11, 2018 · In conclusion, Arthur C. Clarke should receive credit for the remark he made during an interview in 1969. He used the distinctive phrase “full unemployment” on multiple occasions. Image Notes: Picture of futuristic hunter and companion from currens at Pixabay.
- related to: arthur c. clarke quote
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month