Atticus Matthew Cowper Ross (born 16 January 1968) is an English musician, songwriter, record producer, composer, and audio engineer. Along with Trent Reznor, Ross won the Academy Award for Best Original Score for The Social Network soundtrack in 2010.
Atticus Matthew Cowper Ross (born 16 January 1968) is an English musician, songwriter, record producer, and audio engineer. Along with Trent Reznor, Ross won the Academy Award for Best Original Score for The Social Network in 2010.
Nov 07, 2020 · Atticus Ross (born January 16, 1968) is a producer, engineer and musician who collaborated with Trent Reznor on the Nine Inch Nails albums With Teeth, Year Zero, Ghosts I–IV, The Slip and Hesitation Marks, as well as making a guest appearance at the final show of NIN's Wave Goodbye Tour, before officially joining NIN in late 2016.
Atticus Ross (Londres, 16 de janeiro de 1968) é um músico, compositor, produtor e engenheiro de áudio inglês. Programou "The Negro Inside Me" e "Oedipus Schmoedipus" e produziu "As Above So Below" antes de formar sua própria banda 12 Rounds com Claudia Sarne e Adam Holden.
- Louis Silvers (1935), Max Steiner (1936), Leo F. Forbstein (1937), Charles Previn (1938), Erich Wolfgang Korngold (1939)
- Aaron Copland / Roger Edens / Lennie Hayton (1950), Franz Waxman / Adolph Deutsch / Roger Edens (1951), Franz Waxman / Johnny Green / Saul Chaplin (1952), Dimitri Tiomkin / Alfred Newman (1953), Bronisław Kaper / Alfred Newman (1954), Dimitri Tiomkin / Adolph Deutsch / Saul Chaplin (1955), Alfred Newman / Robert Russell Bennett / Jay Blackton / Adolph Deutsch (1956), Victor Young / Alfred Newman / Ken Darby (1957), Malcolm Arnold (1958), Dimitri Tiomkin / André Previn (1959)
- Herbert Stothart / Richard Hageman / W. Franke Harling / John Leipold / Leo Shuken (1940), Leigh Harline / Paul J. Smith / Ned Washington / Alfred Newman (1941), Bernard Herrmann / Frank Churchill / Oliver Wallace (1942), Max Steiner / Ray Heindorf / Heinz Roemheld (1943), Alfred Newman / Ray Heindorf (1944), Max Steiner / Morris Stoloff / Carmen Dragon (1945), Miklós Rózsa / Georgie Stoll (1946), Hugo Friedhofer / Morris Stoloff (1947), Miklós Rózsa / Alfred Newman (1948), Brian Easdale / Johnny Green / Roger Edens (1949)
- Hildur Guðnadóttir (2020)
 Atticus recruited his younger brother Leopold Ross to play drums and Bad Religion member and Epitaph Records owner Brett Gurewitz to play guitar and bass. Dillinger Escape Plan frontman Greg Puciato was also recruited to perform vocals on the band's first release, but he is only considered to be a temporary member.
Mid90s (Original Music from the Motion Picture) is a soundtrack EP by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross for Jonah Hill's film of the same name.It was released digitally on October 19, 2018 through Reznor's label The Null Corporation.
Atticus Ross Biography (Wikipedia) Atticus Matthew Cowper Ross (born 16 January 1968) is an English musician, songwriter, record producer, composer, and audio engineer.
The Social Network is the score album for David Fincher's 2010 film of the same name, composed by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. It was released on September 28, 2010, through The Null Corporation. On September 17, a five-track sampler was also made available for free.
Atticus Ross (born 1968), English musician; Atticus Browne (born 1991), West Indian cricketer; Atticus Mitchell (born 1993), Canadian actor and musician;
Reznor with Atticus Ross (March 2006) Reznor collaborated with Ross to compose the score for David Fincher 's The Social Network , a 2010 drama film about the founding of Facebook. Says Reznor, "When I actually read the script and realized what he was up to, I said goodbye to that free time I had planned."
- related to: atticus ross wikipedia