- Audible has a rating of 1.59 stars from 511 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewers complaining about Audible most frequently mention credit card, customer service, and free trial problems. Audible ranks 23rd among Audio Books sites.
People also ask
Why audible is the top service?
What is my audible review?
What is the best audiobook service?
Is audible a scam?
full review. “Audible is one of the more popular audiobook portals on the Internet, and with good reason. They have a larger library than most of their competitors, allow for listening to audiobooks on multiple different platforms through their apps, and have a relatively fair pricing structure.
Aug 6, 2021 · One of the main reasons Audible is the top service is its massive store. My research showed that listeners value being able to access the books they want to read over anything else – even above price. Audible houses over 200,000 titles, which is significantly more than any other membership service’s library.
Jan 2, 2023 · Audibleis the most famous audiobook service in the world. Their “one new audiobook per month” subscription has been many people’s favorite for years, but, lately, they’re trying to switch things up and become the ultimate audio streaming service all around. In this Audible review, we’ll find out if the industry leader is (still) worth the price.
- Revisit Old Favorites. If you read my newsletter, you know that the Drip Marketing team and I have a monthly book club. Once a month, a team member chooses a book for us to read individually before meeting to discuss the key takeaways we can apply to our marketing.
- Preview Books You’re Curious About. Have you ever come across a book and thought to yourself, “I’d like to read that book, but I don’t know if it will be worth my time”?
- Listen to Books You Don’t Have Time to Read. I don’t know about you, but I have dozens of books on my reading list. These are just some of the many books on my Amazon wish list.
- Swap Audiobooks (for Any Reason) We’ve all read books we instantly disliked for different reasons—unoriginal, derivative, carelessly-written, to name a few.
- Audible: Best audiobook service overall. Why you can trust Top Ten Reviews Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you.
- Audiobooks.com: A superb app, and wide choice. (opens in new tab) Audiobooks.com has a very similar offering to Audible, and will satisfy most users in exactly the same way.
- Scribd: Best unlimited service. (opens in new tab) Scribd is an excellent all round subscription service, that genuinely offers unlimited reading across a range of books, audiobooks, magazines, and papers.
- Kobo Audiobooks: Best value subscription. (opens in new tab) Out of all the audiobook services in 2021, Kobo has one of the cheapest subscriptions. For a $12.99 monthly subscription, readers can exchange one credit for any book in the store regardless of the listed price.