Dec 30, 2021 · The Cat Man of Aleppo by Irene Latham and Karim Shami-Basha and Yuko Shimizu This is the true story of Mohammad Alaa Aljaleel who provides safety to the abandoned cats of Aleppo during the Syrian Civil War. In the words of the author, the story is also about “war and people. But most of all, it is a story about love.” Me & Mama by Cozbi A. Cabrera
Publishing great authors since 1817. Discover thousands of books and authors, plus get exclusives on new releases, bestsellers, and more, at harpercollins.com.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. Age: Baby to 3 years. In one of the most popular classic children’s books, a caterpillar eats its way through a week’s worth of food before making a glorious transformation into a butterfly.
- Dream Big, Little One by Vashti Harrison. Age: Baby to 3 years. It’s never too early for inspiration. With striking illustrations that depict Black women of history, this board book will capture the interest of a baby or toddler.
- Snow Family by Daniel Kirk. Age: Baby to 2 years. In this delightful rhyming tale, a human boy engages in wintry fun with a gaggle of kids made of snow.
- Babies Around the World by Puck. Age: Baby to 4 years. Bonjour! Hola, amigos! In this adorable 2017 board book, babies from all around the world offer the simplest of greetings: hello.
Jan 05, 2019 · "I Wish You More" by the award-winning team of picture book creators Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Tom Lichtenheld is a book full of good wishes, expressed in a way young children enjoy and graduates appreciate. The wishes are presented as expressions of love, delivered in double-page spreads featuring a simple sentence and accompanying illustration.
- Education And Literature Expert
Congratulations to the 2022 Winner Nina: A Story of Nina Simone Written by Traci N. Todd Illustrated by Christian Robinson (G. P. Putnam’s Sons Books for Young Readers) This powerful biography narrates Nina Simone’s life story from playing piano as a child to her life as a performer and includes her encounters with racism throughout her life.
People also ask
Why read a biography book?
What are the Best Children’s books of all time?
What are the Best Children’s books by Roald Dahl?
What is the first book written for children?