Dennis Lynn Rader (born March 9, 1945) is an American serial killer known as BTK (an abbreviation he gave himself, for "bind, torture, kill") or the BTK Strangler. Between 1974 and 1991, Rader killed ten people in Wichita and Park City, Kansas, and sent taunting letters to police and newspapers describing the details of his crimes.
- BTK, BTK Killer, BTK Strangler
- Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for 175 years, (10 consecutive life sentences)
- Dennis Rader : B T Kyoutube.com
- Dennis Rader B T K serial killer documentaryyoutube.com
- Crime Watch ( Serial Killer) Dennis Rader (aka B T K Strangler) - Killer Psychopathsdailymotion.com
- Killer Psychopaths ~ Dennis Rader (aka B.T.K.)dailymotion.com
Dennis Rader, in full Dennis Lynn Rader, byname BTK or BTK Killer, (born March 9, 1945, Pittsburg, Kansas, U.S.), American serial killer who murdered 10 people over a span of three decades before his arrest and confession in 2005. He called himself BTK because he bound, tortured, and killed his victims.
Feb 14, 2020 · Born in 1945 in Pittsburg, Kansas, Dennis Rader went on to live a double life: Devoted family and company man by day, he also terrorized the Wichita, Kansas, area as the "BTK killer" — for "bind,...
- 5 min
May 30, 2020 · As part of its “Nine at 9” series, Investigation Discovery is examining Dennis Rader, aka the “BTK Killer” in a special titled 20/20 on ID Investigates: My Father BTK.The special focuses ...
- Andrea Reiher
Jul 26, 2019 · BTK Confession, full version BTK killer Dennis Rader gave a dramatic, televised confession on June 27, 2005 in which he described killing 10 people. This is the complete, unabridged version.
Aug 30, 2019 · In all facets of his public-facing life, Dennis Rader appeared to be just a "regular" guy. Born in 1945, Dennis spent his childhood in the Wichita, Kansas area, and after a brief stint in the U.S....
Jul 08, 2008 · Inspired by the real-life serial killer, B.T.K is the gruesome story of Dennis L. Rader, a murderer who systematically tortured and killed his victims for over two decades while evading the police for over 30 years.
- Michael Feifer
Aug 29, 2019 · Who was the BTK Killer IRL? Dennis Rader lived in Wichita with his wife and two kids. He held several jobs, which included working as a compliance officer for Park City as well as for a camping...
- Before Dennis Rader Became BTK. Rader was born on March 9, 1945, as the oldest of four in Pittsburgh, Kansas. He would grow up in a fairly humble home in Wichita, the same city which he would later terrorize.
- The BTK Killer’s First Murder. An interview with Dennis Rader while in prison. Rader was laid off from his job as an electrician in 1973 and shortly afterward killed his first victims on January 15, 1974.
- The Story Of Dennis Rader’s Wife, Paula Dietz. While her husband massacred a family, Dennis Rader’s wife Paula Dietz prepared to start one of her own. Rader took his next two victims just a few months after the Oteros’ 15-year-old son discovered his family.
- A Proud Father Living A Double Life. Not even Dennis Rader’s own children suspected him. Their father was, at his worst, a strictly moral Christian. His daughter, Kerri Rawson, would recall how once her father did angrily grab her brother by the neck, and she and her mother had to pull him off to save the boy’s life.
Aug 31, 2018 · Warning: This article has graphic content that may be disturbing to some viewers. From 1974 to 1991, serial killer Dennis Rader murdered 10 people under the moniker BTK Killer, standing for "Bind, Torture, Kill." Around his hometown of Wichita, Kansas, Rader was known as a family man and church leader, and no one suspected he was the man sending taunting letters to police and media detailing ...