Dec 9, 2022 · Carter has an estimated net worth of $35 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Nick Carter Has a Wife and 3 Kids: Meet the Backstreet Boys Singer’s Family, See Photos How...
- Katherine Schaffstall
Nov 8, 2022 · According to Celebrity Net Worth, the Backstreet Boys are worth $200 million, which includes the money they made from their music sales, their Las Vegas residency “Backstreet Boys: Larger Than ...
People also ask
How much is Nick Carter Worth?
Who is the richest Backstreet Boys member?
Is Nick Carter still with the Backstreet Boys?
Who is Nick Carter?
- What Is Nick Carter's Net Worth?
- Early Life
- Film and Television
- Personal Life
Nick Carter is an American singer/songwriter, dancer, and actor who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Although Nick Carter launched his career after joining the Backstreet Boys, he continued to become a successful solo musician once he had left the group. He is also known for his appearances on reality TV.
Nickolas Gene Carter was born on January 28th of 1980 in Jamestown, New York. Although his parents owned a bar in Jamestown, they later moved to Florida. Carter has four siblings, including twins. After Nick's mother heard him singing, she quickly realized how talented he was and made sure that he received professional training. In addition to sing...
At the age of 12, Nick Carter auditioned to become a member of the Backstreet Boys. He also auditioned to join The Mickey Mouse Club and had to choose between the two because he was accepted into both. Initially, Nick Carter's first choice was to become an actor, but he chose to join the Backstreet Boys instead. The Backstreet Boys were formed a ye...
Throughout Nick Carter's musical career, he was also pursuing various opportunities in film and television. This began as early as 2002 with roles in series like American Dreams and 8 Simple Rules. In 2004, he booked a leading role in a horror film called The Hollow. Around the time Nick Carter returned to the Backstreet Boys, he started preparing ...
Nick Carter had dated many well-known celebrities over the years, including Paris Hilton. In 2008, he met Lauren Kitt, a fitness trainer. He proposed to her in 2014 and they were married later that year. As of 2019, they have two children together. In September 2019 it was revealed that Nick had taken out a restraining order against little brother ...
Jul 20, 2020 · Here's How Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Maintains His $35 Million Net Worth. Not only has Nick become a father, but he has also been able to add to his impressive net worth. As a member of the Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter became one of the most famous singers in the world.
- Anthony Spencer
- Michael Ibrahim
- 8 Brian Littrell - $45 Million. Brian Littrell ties with fellow BSB member, Howie Dorough for highest net worth with a whopping $45 million! Brian, who was always the most conservative member of the boy band found himself pursuing a solo career during the band's hiatus.
- 8 Howie Dorough - $45 Million. Howie Dorough has amassed a net worth of $45 million, the highest of the entire group! While his time with the Backstreet Boys certainly allowed him to make his millions, it was his solo career and business ventures that truly made him the big bucks.
- 8 Kevin Richardson - $40 Million. Kevin Richardson was easily a fan favorite within the Backstreet Boys, which allowed him to have quite a lucrative career in the entertainment business following the group's 2003 hiatus.
- 8 Nick Carter - $35 Million. Despite being one of the biggest names attached to the Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter isn't the wealthiest member! Although he comes in second to last, there's really no losing when you're worth $35 million!
Nov 8, 2022 · According to celebritynetworth Nick Carter, net worth is $35 million. After leaving the Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter became a successful solo artist. He appears on reality TV. The Personal Life of Nick Carter Over the course of his career, Nick Carter dated a number of well-known celebrities, one of whom was Paris Hilton.