Bad Santa (2003) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Nov 26, 2003 · Directed by Terry Zwigoff. With Billy Bob Thornton, Bernie Mac, Lauren Graham, John Ritter. A miserable conman and his partner pose as Santa and his Little Helper to rob department stores on Christmas Eve.
- Terry Zwigoff
- 2 min
Nov 05, 2004 · Bad Santa Favorite Movie Button Overview; Movie Times + Tickets; Synopsis; Movie Reviews; More. Photos + Posters; Cast + Crew; Awards; Friday, November 5, 2004 ...
Warped, crudely funny comedy about a boozy conman who robs the department stores where he works as Santa.
- Terry Zwigoff
Bad Santa is a 2003 American Christmas black comedy film directed by Terry Zwigoff and written by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. It stars Billy Bob Thornton, Tony Cox, Lauren Graham, Brett Kelly, Lauren Tom, John Ritter, and Bernie Mac.
In this dark comedy, the crotchety Willie T. Stokes (Billy Bob Thornton) and his partner (Tony Cox) reunite once a year for a holiday con. Posing as a mall Santa and his elf, they rip off shopping...
- crime, other, comedy, drama
Nov 23, 2016 · Directed by Mark Waters. With Billy Bob Thornton, Kathy Bates, Tony Cox, Christina Hendricks. Fueled by cheap whiskey, greed and hatred, Willie teams up once again with his angry little sidekick, Marcus, to knock off a Chicago charity on Christmas Eve.
- Mark Waters
Nov 26, 2003 · "Bad Santa" is a demented, twisted, unreasonably funny work of comic kamikaze style, starring Billy Bob Thornton as Santa in a performance that's defiantly uncouth. His character is named Willie T. Soke; W.C. Fields would have liked that.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) - 8. Director Tim Burton does a great job of portraying two worlds becoming one and things going horribly wrong in The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Home Alone (1990) - 7.6. Many movie fans consider this movie to be a favorite during the holiday season. Interestingly, Home Alone and all of its sequels are actually tragic holiday stories.
- Gremlins (1984) - 7.3. This 1984 movie directed by Joe Dante is about a man with good intentions who accidentally ruins Christmas for an entire town by purchasing a cute fluffy toy for his son.
- Bad Santa (2003) - 7. Actor Billy Bob Thornton plays as a swindler who ruins Christmas in this 2003 production. He dresses as Santa and works at a mall to bring holiday cheer to children.
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month