- related to: barbra streisand movies
News Briefs: Barbra Streisand Will Direct 'Catherine the Great' Sean OConnell October 3rd 2012, 10:38 am 'The Guilt Trip' Trailer: Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand Hit the Road
- Actor, Director, Executive Producer, Producer
- April 24, 1942
Barbra Streisand, Soundtrack: Funny Girl. Barbra Streisand is an American singer, actress, director and producer and one of the most successful personalities in show business. She is the only person ever to receive all of the following: Oscar, Tony, Emmy, Grammy, Golden Globe, Cable Ace, National Endowment for the Arts, and Peabody awards, as well as the Kennedy Center Honor, American ...
- FUNNY GIRL (1968) Director: William Wyler. Writer: Isobel Lennart. Starring Omar Sharif, Kay Medford, Walter Pidgeon. It is rare that an actor becomes so enmeshed in a role that you don’t know where the actor ends and the role begins.
- THE WAY WE WERE (1973) Director: Sydney Pollack. Writer: Arthur Laurents. Starring Robert Redford, Bradford Dillman, Lois Chiles. “The Way We Were” is usually regarded as one of the great romances ever to be filmed and also provided Streisand with one of her most popular songs in the Oscar winning title track.
- WHAT’S UP DOC (1972) Director: Peter Bogdanovich. Writers: Buck Henry, David Newman, Robert Benton. Starring Ryan O’Neal, Madeline Kahn, Kenneth Mars.
- THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT (1970) Director: Herbert Ross. Writers: Buck Henry. Starring George Segal, Robert Klein, Roz Kelly. Streisand has one of her best comic roles as a hooker and sometime actress who gets involved with aspiring novelist George Segal.
See Barbra Streisand full list of movies and tv shows from their career. Find where to watch Barbra Streisand's latest movies and tv shows
Barbra Streisand is one of the most prolific names in the American entertainment industry. She has won the top honours in music, singing and acting. After starting a successful musical career, she eventually ventured into acting in the late 60s with the film ‘Funny Girl’ and with her debut film, she became an overnight star.
Barbara Joan "Barbra" Streisand (/ ˈ s t r aɪ s æ n d /; born April 24, 1942) is an American singer, actress, and filmmaker.With a career spanning over six decades, she has achieved success in multiple fields of entertainment, and is among the few performers awarded an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony (EGOT).
- The Way We Were (1973) Her greatest performance in her finest film, this iconic love story offered her the best role of her career opposite Robert Redford as a radical who falls in love with a WASP.
- Funny Girl (1968) Already a star of pop culture, by the time her first film was released, an entertaining biography of Fanny Brice, she was among the most famous women on the planet.
- The Prince of Tides (1991) Based on Pat Conroy’s extraordinary book, for the most part the actress and director of the film seems on track to create a masterpiece.
- Funny Lady (1975) Seven years after Funny Girl (1968) she agreed to reprise her role as Fanny Brice, exploring her romance with Billy Rose, portrayed in the film by James Caan.
Dec 08, 2020 · At last: a list of the best Barbra Streisand movies, ranked best to worst, with movie trailers when available. Barbra Streisand's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. She may be best known for her powerful vocals...
Barbra Archives, online since 2003, details all of Ms. Streisand's films on this page, with links to each one. From Funny Girl and The Way We Were to Yentl and the Fockers films, all are covered here. There is a special section on the documentaries she appears in, as well as unproduced films.