The Most Common Chords for Beginning Baritone Ukulele on One Page. Getting back to my one-page solution for the chords I needed most as a beginner, I chose the six major keys that are easiest for baritone ukulele, G, A, C, D, E, and F. This also gives you the six relative minor keys of Em, F#m, Am, Bm, C#m, and Dm.
Baritone Ukulele Chord Chart Notes. Many additional chords can be found in the movable chords section. These chords will work for both baritone and soprano ukulele because the intervals between the strings are the same even though the pitches are different.
Note: To download our chord charts for the Baritone, visit our "Chord charts" page. Quick Search Any Chord A A♯/B♭ B C C♯/D♭ D D♯/E♭ E F F♯/G♭ G G♯/A♭ major minor 5 aug dim 7 m7 maj7 aug7 dim7 m(Maj7) m7/b5 sus2 sus4 7sus2 7sus4 9 maj9 11 m11 13 m13 6 m6 add9 m9Root NoteTriadSeventhSuspendedAA, Am, Aaug, Adim, A5 (Dyad)A7, Am7, Amaj7, A5+7, Adim7, Am(Maj7), Am7/b5Asus2, Asus4, A7sus2, A7sus4BbBb, Bbm, Bbaug, Bbdim, Bb5 (Dyad)Bb7, Bbm7, Bbmaj7, Bb5+7, Bbdim7, Bbm(Maj7), Bbm7/b5Bbsus2, Bbsus4, Bb7sus2, Bb7sus4BB, Bm, Baug, Bdim, B5 (Dyad)B7, Bm7, Bmaj7, B5+7, Bdim7, Bm(Maj7), Bm7/b5Bsus2, Bsus4, B7sus2, B7sus4CC, Cm, Caug, Cdim, C5 (Dyad)C7, Cm7, Cmaj7, C5+7, Cdim7, Cm(Maj7), Cm7/b5Csus2, Csus4, C7sus2, C7sus4
With these chords you can play countless 2 and 3 chord songs for baritone ukulele. The other good news is that many of these chords will translate well to playing a standard ukulele. Even better, they do very well with the highest four chords on a guitar and can often translate exactly!
Below you can find the official and original UkuChords ukulele chords charts. These have all main ukulele chord diagrams you can think of for baritone ukuleles in G tuning (DGBE). If you are looking for the same charts but in standard (C) tuning, go here.
BARITONE (DOE) UKULELE CHORDS CHART 180 chords: A Bb BC Db D Eb Ab Eb key Ebdim Eb9 Edim Fdim Eb7 Ebsus2 Esus2 Fsus2 Ebm7 Ebsus4 Em7 Esus4 Frn7 111 Fsus4 = Bb, Db, and = Ab Ebaug Ebm9 Eaug Em9 Faug Fm9 Ebmaj7 Eb7sus4 Emaj7 E7sus4 00! Fmaj7 F7sus4 Eb6 O 3/4 Ebm6 Em6 F key Fm6 Ebm Ebadd9 Em Eadd9 Fm Fadd9
- Baritone Ukulele Beginner Series | Day 1 | Tutorial Chords Play Alongyoutube.com
- Baritone Ukulele Chord Progression Tutorial (Easy)youtube.com
- How to Play Baritone Ukulele | Reading & Playing Chordsyoutube.com
- Baritone Ukulele Beginner Series | Day 2 | Tutorial Chords Play Alongyoutube.com
Ukulele Chord Chart (Baritone DGBE) Author: Jon Thysell Created Date: 6/6/2013 11:13:28 PM ...
Here are some of the most common chords used on the 4-string Cardboard Guitar or Baritone Ukulele organized by key. (printer friendly) Key of F I IV V V7 vi Key of C I IV V V7 vi Key of G I IV V V7 vi Key of D I IV V V7 vi … Continue reading Baritone Ukulele Chords and Key Chart
A collection of free baritone ukulele tab and sheet music with chords and lyrics. The music includes Christmas carols, hymns, patriotic music, and more.
- “Coconut,” by Harry Nilsson (1971) 1 chord – C7. Click for chords. This song can be played in its entirety with just one 1-finger chord, but you may need to sing along.
- “Singin’ In the Rain,” lyrics by Arthur Freed and music by Nacio Herb Brown (1929) 2 chords – F C7. Click for chords. Here, the chord changes come slowly, giving you time to set up for each one.
- “Iko Iko,” by James Crawford, Barbara Hawkins, Rosa Hawkins and Joan Johnson (1965) 2 chords – F C. Click for chords. Especially fun in a group, this song is perfect for beginners just getting comfortable with changing chords.
- “Jambalaya (On the Bayou),” by Hank Williams (1952) 2 chords – C G. Click for chords. G is often one of the first 3-finger chords beginning players tackle, and it’s a versatile one.
People also ask
Which baritone is the best?
Which is the best brand for a baritone?
What key is the baritone?