- related to: batman movie 1966 wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(TV_series)#:~:text=A film based on the television show, Batman,,until the summer hiatus after the first season.
- A film based on the television show, Batman, was released in 1966. The film was originally intended to be produced before the series as a way to introduce the series to the public. However, the series' premiere was moved up and the film was forced to wait until the summer hiatus after the first season.
People also ask
Who played Batman 1966?
What is the Batman movie called?
What are all of the Batman movies in order?
Who played Robin with Adam West?
Batman (also known as Batman: The Movie) is a 1966 American superhero film based on the Batman television series, and the first full-length theatrical adaptation of the DC Comics character Batman. Released by 20th Century Fox, the film starred Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin.
Batman (also known as Batman: The Movie) is a 1966 film adaptation of the popular Batman television series, and was the first full-length theatrical adaptation of the DC Comics character. The 20th Century Fox release starred Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin , as well as Lee Meriwether as Catwoman , Cesar Romero as the Joker , Burgess ...
- Batman (1943), Batman and Robin (1949), Batman (1966), Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992), Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993), Batman Forever (1995), Batman & Robin (1997), Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), The Dark Knight Rises (2012), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), The Lego Batman Movie (2017), Justice League (2017), Joker (2019), Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021), The Batman (2021)
- Comics published by DC Comics
Batman. (1966 movie) Batman, also known as Batman: The Movie, is a spin-off of the 1960s series. The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler and Catwoman appear in the movie. The movie stars Adam West . Shazam!
- Batman1960s, Batman, 1980s–1990s, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, 2000s–2010s, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, 2020s–2030s, The Batman, Red2010s, Red, Red 2, Superman1950s, Superman and the Mole Men, Stamp Day for Superman, 1970s–2000s, Superman, Superman II, The Richard Donner Cut, Superman III, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, Superman Returns, 2010s, Man of Steel, Suicide Squad2010s–2020s, Suicide Squad, The Suicide Squad, Swamp Thing1980s, Swamp Thing, The Return of Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman2010s–2020s, Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman 1984
- Adventures of Captain Marvel, Spy Smasher, Batman, Hop Harrigan, The Vigilante, Superman, Congo Bill, Batman and Robin, Atom Man vs. Superman, Blackhawk
- DC Black Label, DC Films, DC Extended Universe, List of unproduced DC Comics projects
- Supergirl, Steel, Road to Perdition, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Catwoman, Constantine, A History of Violence, V for Vendetta, The Fountain, Watchmen, The Losers, Jonah Hex, Green Lantern, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Justice League, versions, Aquaman, Shazam!, The Kitchen, Joker, Birds of Prey, Zack Snyder's Justice League
- See Also
- Links and References
Featured Characters: 1. Batman 2. RobinSupporting Characters: 1. Alfred 2. Chief O'Hara 3. Commissioner Gordon 4. Commodore Schmidlapp (Single appearance) 5. Harriet CooperAntagonists: 1. United Underworld (Single appearance) 1. Catwoman 2. The Joker 3. The Penguin 4. The Riddler 2. Bluebeard (Single appearance) 3. Morgan (Single appearance) 4. Quetch (Single appearance)Other Characters: 1. A sharkLocations: 1. Gotham City 1. Gotham City Police Headquarters 2. Wayne Manor 3. BatcaveItems: 1....
When Batman and Robin get a tip that Commodore Schmidlapp is in danger aboard his yacht, they launch a rescue mission using the Bat-Copter. After a tangle with an exploding shark, Batman and Robin head back to Commissioner Gordon's office where, through deduction and wisdom, they figure out that the tip was a set-up by four of the most powerful villains ever: The Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler and the Catwoman, who have joined forces to defeat the Dynamic Duo once and for all.Armed with a de...
1. First full-length theatrical production of the Batman franchise. 1. The Batman movie is a spin-off of the live-action 1966 Batman television series. Aside from featuring similar characters, it does not have anything in common with later Batman films. 1. Running time 105 minutes. 1. Theatrically released in the United States on July 30th, 1966. 1. Budget: $1,377,800.
1. Julie Newmar, who played Catwoman in the TV series, was unable to return to her role due to other commitments. The part was thus recast with Lee Meriwether. 2. Madge Blake (Aunt Harriet) makes only two brief appearances in the movie, and has no dialogue. 3. The Batcopter and Batboat were created for the movie, and it was hoped these vehicles could be used in the TV series afterward. However, in the event, the footage of the Batcopter and and Batboat that appeared in the TV series was simp...
1. Characters from Batman (1966 Movie) 2. Other things related to Batman (1966 Movie) 3. Movie Gallery: Batman (1966 Movie)
1. Batman (1966 film) at Wikipedia.org 2. Batman entry at the Internet Movie Database (IMDb)Expression error: Missing operand for >.
Batman (film, 1966) Filmens fyra skurkar. Fr v: Pingvinen ( Burgess Meredith ), Gåtan ( Frank Gorshin ), Kattkvinnan ( Lee Meriwether) och Jokern ( Cesar Romero ). Batman (originaltitel: Batman: The Movie) är en amerikansk actionkomedifilm från 1966 i regi av Leslie H. Martinson. Filmen bygger på TV-serien Läderlappen, som originalvisades i USA samma år.
- Main Cast
- Behind The Scenes
Big Ben Distilleries has a brand new invention, a 'dehydrator' with the capacity to dehydrate things such as grapes turning them into instant wine being transported to Gotham City via Commodore Schmidlapp's private yacht, however Batman and Robin get a tip that both the dehydrator and the commodore are in grave danger aboard the yacht and so they launch a rescue mission, ending with a decoy yacht, a clever holographic projection designed to distract the caped crusaders long-enough while the real yacht was being hijacked else-where being discovered, and Batman having a tangle with an exploding shark. At a press-conference discussing the happening, Miss Kitka, a news journalist for the Moscow Bugle(secretly Catwoman in disguise) appears in a failed attempt to make Batman take off his cowl as-well as mock the vigilantes, Kitka leaves and reports back to her villain comrades as Catwoman at the lair confirming Batman survived the exploding shark attempt on his life. After the conference...Adam West as Batman/Bruce WayneBurt Ward as Robin/Dick GraysonLee Meriwether as The CatwomanCesar Romero as The Joker
1. Batman/Bruce Wayne 2. Robin/Dick Grayson 3. The Catwoman 4. The Joker 5. The Penguin 6. The Riddler 7. Alfred 8. Aunt Harriet Cooper 9. Commissioner Gordon 10. Chief O'Hara 11. Commodore Schmidlapp 12. Vice Admiral Fangschliester 13. Bluebeard 14. Morgan 15. Quetch 16. Mr. Merrick 17. Mr. Stanley 18. Admiral Fangschliester's assistant 19. US President
1. Batmobile 2. Batcycle 3. Batcycle Go-Cart 4. Batboat 5. Batcopter 6. Penguin's pre-nuclear submarine 7. Penguin's Jet-Pack Umbrellas 8. Sandy Nose lightship
1. Total Dehydrator 2. Super Molecular Dust Separator 3. Magnetic buoy 4. Utility Belt 5. Utility Belt transmitter 6. Batrope 7. Batcamera 8. Batpoles 8.1. Batpole lift 9. Batladder 10. Batradio 11. Batpellets 12. Batgas 13. Batscanner 14. Batsignal 15. Anti-Penguin gas pill 16. Dream Pill 17. Polaris Missile
A running theme in this film is exploding marine life; Penguin's shark and mechanical octopus, and the porpoise that swam between Batman and a torpedo.
This Wikia is about the very campy, popular situation comedy, the 1960's TV show Batman which lasted for 3 seasons from 1966-1968. This wiki is just starting so we would like all of the help we can get! Who is your favorite villain from the Batman TV series?
In The Lego Batman Movie. The animated spin-off of The Lego Movie starring Batman features a number of references to the television series. When Alfred addresses similar phases of Batman's life (in which he references all the years a Batman live-action film was released), he mentions "that weird one in 1966" in which the film briefly shows a ...
- related to: batman movie 1966 wikipedia