- related to: beach movies of the 60's
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Get the Deals now!
People also ask
Which is the best beach party movie of the 1960s?
What was the name of the 1960 Teen Beach Movie?
What kind of movies were made in the 1960s?
What kind of movies were made at the beach?
- Beach Party. Vincent Price, Annette Funicello. 126 23 Released: 1963. Directed by: William Asher.
- Bikini Beach. Stevie Wonder, Elizabeth Montgomery. 107 16 Released: 1964. Directed by: William Asher.
- Muscle Beach Party. Don Rickles, Annette Funicello. 103 16 Released: 1964. Directed by: William Asher.
- Beach Blanket Bingo. Don Rickles, Linda Evans. 119 34 Released: 1965. Directed by: William Asher.
Feb 11, 2019 · As Gidget would say, “this [film] is the ultimate!”. Where the Boys Are (1960). This film, while it takes place at the beach and features teenagers, has a different vibe and feel than the typical teen beach movies of the era. While it has some silly scenes and characters, the film overall has a more serious tone.
1. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969) PG | 110 min | Biography, Crime,... 2. Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967) Not Rated | 108 min | Drama, Romance, Thriller 6. 3. My Fair Lady (1964)
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
- The Apartment (1960) Billy Wilder's genius adult comedy (five Oscars in 1960 including best picture!) stars Jack Lemmon as an insurance clerk trying to succeed in business.
- Psycho (1960) Alfred Hitchcock's classic remains as fresh and frightening as the day it was made. Sexually active secretary Janet Leigh embezzles some dough and drives off.
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) Stanley Kubrick's enduring comic masterpiece looks at the world on the edge of nuclear extinction — and laughs bitterly.
- Beach Blanket Bingo (1965) Life's a beach party with Mouseketeer Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon, now 79, in this swinging ‘60s classic about young love in the sand and surf.