Beasts of No Nation is a 2015 American-Ghanaian war drama film written, co-produced and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, who acted as his own cinematographer, about a young boy who becomes a child soldier as his country goes through a horrific war.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beasts_of_No_Nation_(film)
Oct 16, 2015 · A drama based on the experiences of Agu, a child soldier fighting in the civil war of an unnamed African country.
- Cary Joji Fukunaga
- Not Rated
- 2 min
The best Netflix movies are here to whisk you off to another country/planet/galaxy. As many of us are minimising contact with others due to you-know-what, we are turning to streaming services ...
Total Film Magazine via Yahoo News
12 minutes ago
- 22 Netflix originals everyone should watch in their lifetime, according to criticsINSIDER via Yahoo News6 months ago
- ‘Beasts of No Nation’ EPs Acquire Rights To ‘Dying To Be Me’ Memoir By Anita MoorjaniEXCLUSIVE: Beasts of No Nation and Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C.J. Walker executive producers Christine ...Deadline via AOL1 month ago
- 1091 Pictures Buys ‘Tazmanian Devil,’ College Drama With Abraham Attah (EXCLUSIVE)Variety via Yahoo News2 days ago
- 'No Time To Die' could be delayed again to NovemberYahoo Movies UK2 days ago
- 'You've got romance': On creating the classical backlot style of 'Sylvie's Love'LA Times via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
Beasts of No Nation is a 2015 American-Ghanaian war drama film written, co-produced and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, who acted as his own cinematographer, about a young boy who becomes a child soldier as his country goes through a horrific war.
People also ask
What is Beast of no nation?
Is beasts of no nation on Netflix?
Who is the boy in Beasts of no nation?
Who directed Beasts of no nation?
Beasts of No Nation 2015 TV-MA 2h 17m Independent Movies When civil war tears his family apart, a young West African boy is forced to join a unit of mercenary fighters and transform into a child soldier. Starring: Idris Elba, Abraham Attah, Kurt Egyiawan
- Cary Joji Fukunaga
- 137 min
Fukunaga's hurtling camera and taut cutting keep Beasts of No Nation only just this side of hallucinatory, and Elba is the kind of titanic actor to kick it to a near-mythic level. October 16, 2015...
- war, drama
Beasts of No Nation is a 2005 novel by the Nigerian -American author Uzodinma Iweala, that takes its title from Fela Kuti 's 1989 album with the same name. The book was adapted as a movie in 2015. The novel follows the journey of a young boy, Agu, who is forced to join a group of soldiers in an unnamed West African country.
- Uzodinma Iweala
- War drama
3 – Beasts of No Nation – Again and again he is hitting me and each blow from his hand is feeling on my skin like the flat side of machete. I am try-ing to scream, but he is knocking the air from my chest and then slapping my mouth. I am tasting blood. I am feeling like vomit-ing.