Ben Indra was born on February 23, 1979 in Sonoma County, California, USA as Benjamin Jeffery Indra. He is an actor, known for Raising Dad (2001), Lovers Lane (1999) and Tempest Eye (2000). He was previously married to Anna Faris. See full bio »
- Ben Indra
- YourSay Show Winner Ben Indra - The Proposalyoutube.com
- Revealing details come out in Anna Faris's bookdailymail.co.uk
- Anna Faris Talks About Leaving First Husband In New Bookyoutube.com
- Anna Faris Says She’s Not Sure If She Still Believes in Marriagedailymotion.com
Nov 13, 2017 · American actor, Ben Indra is best known for portraying the character of Josh in the show, Raising Dad from 2001 to 2002. His other screen credit includes Voodoo Academy (2000), Rites (2001) and Love, Inc. (2005). He is possibly single at present, but previously he was in a marital relationship with actress, Anna Faris.
- 39 years old
- United States
Apr 08, 2020 · American Ben Indra is an actor. He is renowned for his role as Josh in the TV series, Raising Dad. Also, he is the ex-husband of the actress, Anna Faris. Ben Indra- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Education
Benjamin Jefferey Indra or commonly known as Ben Indra was born on 23, February in the year 1979, in California, United States of America. Ben Indra grew up in California with his parents and studied there. He did not share a good relationship with his parents and moved out of the home as soon as he turned 18.
- Who is Ben Indra? Anna Faris’s first husband was born on Feb. 23, 1979 in California. His full name is Benjamin Jeffery Indra. As an actor he starred in Lovers Lane, Tempest Eye and TV series Raising Dad with Bob Saget and Brie Larson.
- Where did Ben and Anna meet? Faris, who majored in English literature at University of Washington and always hoped to write, acted in her spare time to make extra cash.
- How did Ben propose to Anna? In her 2017 book, Unqualified, Faris details how Indra proposed twice, and after asking her dad for permission. The first time, the budding actor couple were on their way to lunch when he took her to an antique jewellery store and asked her which ring she liked, then bought it and proposed on the spot.
- What were the details of their wedding? Very little is known about Faris and Indra's nuptials. According to court papers filed as part of their Feb. 2008 divorce, the couple married in June 2004 and separated in March 2007.
Sep 20, 2019 · Ben Indra is an American actor who is probably best known for portraying the recurring character of Josh in the TV comedy series “Raising Dad”.
Aug 07, 2017 · Born on February 23, 1979, in Sonoma County, California, Ben Indra’s age is 39. His full name is Benjamin Jeffery Indra, but he prefers to be called by his professional name, Ben Indra. Although there have been rumors that Ben Indra has Indian ancestry, the fact is that he is of white ethnicity, and his nationality is American.
- 39 Years
- February 23, 1979 Sonoma County, California
- Ben Indra
Nov 11, 2019 · Faris was previously married to actor Ben Indra, who she split from in 2007 after three years of marriage. She covers her marriage with him in her 2017 book, Unqualified, and reveals that they ultimately broke up because of Pratt. Indra, who hasn't acted in anything since 2005 and isn't on social media, is a mystery to many. So, who is Ben Indra?
- Logan Cross
Oct 13, 2017 · One of the anecdotes making the rounds right now from the book is how Faris actually left her first husband, Ben Indra, for Pratt. And the story is pretty juicy.
Anna Kay Faris (/ ˈ ɑː n ə ˈ f æ r ɪ s /; born November 29, 1976) is an American actress, podcaster, and author. She rose to prominence for her work in comedic roles, particularly the lead part of Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films (2000–2006).