Aug 01, 2019 · New evidence since JFK’s assassination is the fact that out of 50 states 6 out of 9 Presidents including all 5 of the Republican Presidents had or were made President by a President that had as their home state one of the states the Kennedy’s were killed in Texas or California.
Evidence From the JFK Assassination Case. 15. ... I will do my best. That is all I can do. ... the National Archives made public more than 2,800 files relating to the 1963 assassination of ...
The windshield bullet hole evidence, all by itself, proves a conspiracy; and its clumsy and unsuccessful suppression, all by itself, is proof of a government cover-up of the facts in President Kennedy’s assassination, since the U.S. government controlled all of the windshield evidence.
- Hannah Curtiss
David S. Lifton (born September 20, 1939) is an American author who wrote the 1981 bestseller Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, a work that puts forth evidence that there was a conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy.
Perhaps the best endorsement of this theory is that in the 1990s, the Assassination Records Review Board conducted interviews and collected evidence that supported Lifton's hypothesis. In fact, the ARRB uncovered even more evidence of misconduct and deception in the medical evidence.
- David S. Lifton
Dec 07, 2017 · Audio evidence found there had been another shooter who had fired once. The official congressional investigation found that Oswald’s first shot had missed, the second had hit Kennedy and the third...
- Clifford Spiegelman
Mar 18, 2019 · The film was used as evidence in the case against Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot Kennedy from a sixth-floor window at the Texas School Book Depository. When the Warren Commission issued its report on...
Lone assassin theorists have stressed the photographic evidence and the autopsy x-rays, which show the back of the head intact. The panel above shows four of the dozens of versions of Kennedy’s head wound. Which of these is closest to the truth? Randy Robertson claims to have found, in the x-rays of Kennedy’s
Back Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy by David S. Lifton (1980-11-05)
- Mass Market Paperback
- David S. Lifton
- The CIA theory. People who believe the CIA was behind Kennedy's assassination speculate the agency strongly opposed a number of the president's stances on Cuba and Communism.
- The Mafia theory. A related theory suggests the CIA worked with the Mafia to have Kennedy killed. At the time, the two organizations had a shared interest in overthrowing Castro, as the Mafia held a number of investments in Cuban casinos at-risk of being shut down.
- The Cuban exile theory. Some believe the effort was far less sophisticated than a federal conspiracy, but carried out by a group of rogue Cuban exiles who saw the failed Bay of Pigs invasion as sufficient evidence that Kennedy was unfit as president.
- The Lyndon B. Johnson theory. One theory speculates that LBJ feared getting dropped from the Democratic ticket in the 1964 election so intensely that he plotted to have Kennedy assassinated.
- related to: best evidence jfk assassination
fastsearchresults.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
theresultsengine.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month