The 25 Best Gang Movies of All Time by malthe-tuxen | created - 11 Jul 2017 | updated - 2 weeks ago | Public My 25 personal favorite movies about gangs and people in gangs.
Scorsese's 'Goodfellas' is hands down the greatest gangster movie ever made. Featuring an amazing soundtrack and a great cast including Joe Pesci in his unforgettable, Oscar-winning role as Tommy DeVito. 2. The Godfather (1972)
Stacker compiled data on all crime movies registered on IMDb and Metacritic, sorting through them to pick out the best gangster/mob movies and ranking them according to a weighted index split evenly between IMDb user rating and Metascore (data was ...
4 days ago
Dec 12, 2020 · Anchored by an incredible cast and helmed by Brian De Palma, The Untouchables is one of the most iconic gangster films ever made. Kevin Costner, Sean Connery, and Robert De Niro all turn in incredible performances. The Untouchables is a Prohibition-era crime film that mixes police procedural and thriller to a satisfying degree.
20 Best Gangster Movies All-Time by richcarter1962 | created - 18 Jan 2013 | updated - 01 Sep 2013 | Public
- Time Out Film
- The Godfather (1972) Movies Thriller. “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.” The undisputed don of the gangster-flick family, Francis Ford Coppola’s timeless tragedy of twisted loyalty and moral decay refuses to become any less powerful or relevant.
- The Killing (1956) Movies Thriller. “Alright, sister, that's a mighty pretty head you got on your shoulders. You want to keep it there or start carrying it around in your hands?”
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) Movies Thriller. “Why can't we pick our own colors?” Quentin Tarantino set the film scene on fire with this sparkling story of five criminals put together for a heist that goes wrong—each anonymously named after a color and each played by an actor as good as the next.
- Goodfellas (1990) Movies Thriller. “I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?” It might just be Martin Scorsese's finest two hours and change, this swirling, relentlessly paced crime classic that served up a feast of salty dialogue (we all have our favorite quotes) and, in turn, directly inspired both The Sopranos and Quentin Tarantino's on-the-horizon game-changers.
- Jason Guerrasio
- "The Godfather" (1972) / The Godfather Part II" (1974) It's really impossible to talk about one film without the other, so we figured we'd do what's right and include both Francis Ford Coppola classics as one selection.
- "Scarface" (1983) De Palma remakes the 1932 version, changes the plot from the mob to a 1980s Miami drug cartel, and then lets Al Pacino do the rest.
- "Goodfellas" (1990) Regarded as Scorsese's gangster masterpiece, he adapts the tell-all book (written by Nicholas Pileggi) of mobster-turned-informant Henry Hill and turns it into a vibrant story about life as a mobster.
- "City of God" (2002) This flawless movie from director Fernando Meirelles takes a glimpse inside the slums of Rio de Janeiro from the 1960s to the 1980s and how a group of kids grows up to be its most deadly gangsters.
People also ask
What is the best gangster movie of all time?
What are the best gangster movies on Netflix?
What is the best British gangster film of all time?
What movie made Henry Hill a gangster?
A former gangster fresh out of prison wants to change his life for the better and must save his 10 year old son who has already chosen a gang life. Director: Stephen Milburn Anderson | Stars: Glenn Plummer, Byron Minns, Lexie Bigham, Vincent Craig Dupree. Votes: 5,140 | Gross: $1.37M
List of the latest gangster movies in 2021 and the best gangster movies of 2020 & the 2010's. Top gangster movies to watch on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney+ & other Streaming services, out on DVD/Blu-ray or in cinema's right now.
- related to: best gang movie
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
en.gowatching.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month