- Other best hotels are Four Seasons George V, Novotel Centre Gare Montparnasse and Hotel Mansart - Esprit De France. Featuring a privileged location, Hotel Residence Foch Paris offers views of the garden, and is a 25-minute walk from the wide tree-lined Champs-Elysees Avenue.
People also ask
What are the most expensive hotels in Paris?
What are the 5 star hotels in Paris?
Where are the best places to stay in Paris France?
What are the best boutique hotels in Paris?
- Ritz Paris. Located in Paris' 1er arrondissement within walking distance of the Place Vendôme and the Palais Garnier, the historic Ritz Paris invites guests in with its top-notch service and upscale, 18th-century Parisian design.
- La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa. The 14 rooms and 26 suites at La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa are chicly decorated in a 19th-century Parisian style that includes brocade taffeta, velvet drapes, herringbone oak parquet floors, antique furniture and bathrooms made with both Carrara and Turquin marble.
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée. Hôtel Plaza Athénée is the stuff of Parisian dreams, with chandelier-clad dining rooms, foliage-filled courtyards and elegant rooms, each decorated with crown molding and pops of bright pastels.
- Le Bristol Paris. This historic palace hotel has been a staple in Paris since its opening in 1925. Just north of the Champs-Élysées, Le Bristol Paris welcomes guests with elegant 18th-century decor, spacious accommodations and top-notch cuisine.
- Ritz Paris. $$$ | Gold List 2018, 2020 Hot List 2017 Readers' Choice Awards 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022. This is one of a small number of hotels so high and mighty they create their own weather system.
- Hotel Les Deux Gares. $ | Hot List 2021. It’s hard to imagine that a single corner of the French capital has been left unexplored by hoteliers over the past decade.
- Le Pavillon de la Reine. $$ | Gold List 2018 Readers' Choice Awards 2017, 2018, 2019. The Marais neighborhood’s Place de Vosges has often been called one of the most beautiful squares in the world, so it’s a good thing that this family-owned hotel’s ivy-covered, 17th-century façade fits right in.
- OFF Paris Seine $ Paris's first boat hotel puts you right on the Seine for a truly unique perspective. Designed by Parisian nautical architect Gérard Ronzatti, and constructed in Normandy, the purpose-built barge (one of the largest docked on the river) evokes an over-sized catamaran wrapped in glass and steel.
Dec 15, 2022 · Shangri-La Hotel Paris 5 Star | Trocadéro/Eiffel Tower | 16th Arr. | Classic Luxury | Indoor Pool The Shangri-La is such an amazing property that focuses on an extremely wealthy and affluent clientele. They have these incredible spaces that have the same enormous feel as a Las Vegas casino without the annoying sounds of slot machines.
- Le Meurice, 1st arrondissement. Since it opened in 1835 in its stellar location facing the Tuileries Gardens, Le Meurice has regularly made history: hosting Queen Victoria and Salvador Dali among many others, and becoming the first hotel in Paris to have telephones and individual bathrooms for guests.
- Hôtel des Grands Boulevards, 2nd arrondissement. A classically Parisian hôtel particulier set back from a leafy boulevard, this venture belongs to the Experimental Group, which first launched in Paris as a club dedicated to craft cocktails.
- Hotel La Nouvelle République, 11th arrondissement. From the on-trend location in the 11th arrondissement to the wall of plants as you enter, La Nouvelle République is a hotel with its finger on the Parisian pulse.
- Le Bristol, 8th arrondissement. Hold your breath and reach deep into your wallet if you want to book into one of the rooms and suites at this luxury hotel.