- Tender Love ❤️ - An Indie/Folk/Pop Playlist | Vol. 1youtube.com
- Best Indie Folk of 2018youtube.com
- 🌟 Best Indie/Pop/Folk/Rock Compilation of 2020 | Part 1 | WANDERER Music playlistyoutube.com
- Indie Folk Playlist Winter 2021 – The Best Chill, Cozy, Coffeehouse Music of January 2021youtube.com
People also ask
What are some indie processional songs?
What is the finest indie Love Song?
What are some love songs for Valentines Day?
Who is the most indie band of all time?
NEW Indie / Alternative : January 2021 Songs & Best Indie Vibe 2020 by indiemono Cottagecore Aesthetic Songs 🍏🦋🍄🍃 Folky Vibes Love Songs (2020s, 2010s, 2000s & 90s)
Cuddle up with your loved one and enjoy these dreamy indie folk love songs 💖 Specially created for Valentine’s Day 2020 | acoustic, singer-songwriter, ameri...
- 60 min
- Indie Folk Central
- Ben Lear
- Iron and Wine - The Trapeze Swinger. This has become one of Sam Beam's (Iron and Wine's) most popular songs, although it doesn't belong to any of his full-lengths.
- Elliot Smith - Say Yes. Elliot Smith doesn't specialize in love songs but he's too awesome not to go on this list. "Say Yes" is the last track on his album, Either/Or (Kill Rock Stars, 1997).
- Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?? "Do You Realize??" is one of the best songs from one of the best bands of the last twenty some years. It's also the song that taught me how sunsets really work ("the sun don'-go down/It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round").
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- Home. This is by far one of the most popular love songs of the past few years. And, better yet, it's the only duet on this list!
- “Never Meant” by American Football. Whether your tattoo has deep, sentimental meaning or not, most individuals displaying ink can stand in solidarity at the fact that they got it for a reason, even if it was a drunken whim.
- “One More Love Song” by Mac Demarco. “I love this song because it came on when I told my girlfriend that I think I’m falling in love with her after a date we had, and that’s what I think about every time I listen to it.
- “Technicolour Beat” by Oh Wonder. We’ve all had songs ruined for us, whether by an ex-partner, an ex-friend or some other relatively unpleasant situation.
- “Taro” by Alt-J. You may have heard of Alt-J from their hit song “Breezeblocks” back in 2012, or from another of their many other catchy songs. Most of them revolve around personal experiences or individuals in the band’s lives.
- Oasis - Slide Away. "Let me be the one / that shines with you." An epic love song from the Gallaghers, in this peerless track from their debut album Definitely Maybe.
- Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me. The Modfather comes over all peculiar in this timeless song from his 1995 album Stanley Road.
- The Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song. "Take my hand baby I'm your man / I got love maybe enough for two." Ten storeys! He's that into you! This was the lead track for The Stone Roses' long, long awaited album The Second Coming (1994).
- The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. "And if a double decker bus / Crashes into us / To die by your side / Is such a heavenly way to die."
- Friends “I'm His Girl” (Selected by Rox Hildel) Don't mess with Friends frontwoman Samantha Urbani! She's not “just another chick” – she's “his girl!” She doesn't want to “own” or “control” her bf, but we think if he was to so much as LOOK at another Brooklyn babe, he'd soon regret it!
- The Flaming Lips “Do You Realize?” Yes, we do realize that we have the most beautiful face. And yes, we do realize that everyone we know someday will die.
- The Lighthouse and the Whaler “Venice” (Selected by David Hopkins) Oh noes! Another toes emosh love song about kicking the bucket – this time from Cleveland quartet The Lighthouse and the Whaler!
- Chromatics “Kill for Love” (Selected by Tea Ross) Okay, so, apparently indie love songs are SERIOUSLY depressing! Oh, look everybody, here's one about suicide courtesy of Portland outfit Chromatics!
Jan 04, 2021 · A good indie wedding song is a love song performed by an Indie artist. Love songs on our list do not include break=up songs. They must be songs that describe a forever love or in love journey by a couple. Similar song lists for further reading: Folk Wedding Songs; Indie First Dance Songs; Indie Processional Songs; Romantic Indie Love Songs
Aug 22, 2014 · Turn down the top 40 and listen up: here are 8 of 2014’s best indie songs about love and relationships. Whether you’re going through an emotional breakup, falling in love, or just have a crush on your cute neighbor, these tunes are sure to get you through. 1. Cavalier, James Vincent McMorrow