Aug 05, 2022 · Prey (2022) For fans of: The Predator movies The Predator and Amber Midthunder, Prey David Bukach Year: 2022 Director: Dan Trachtenberg Stars: Amber Midthunder, Dakota Beavers, Dane DiLiegro Genre:...
Aug 03, 2022 · Watch it on Hulu From left, Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson in “Ghostbusters.” Sony Pictures ‘Ghostbusters’ (1984) Ghost stories are among the most reliable chestnuts of...
- 'Nomadland' (2020) DIRECTOR: Chloe Zhao. CAST: Frances McDormand, David Strathairn. RATING: R. Nomadland puts another prestige trophy in Hulu’s case, since it snagged top awards at the 2020 Toronto International Film Festival and Venice Film Festival, and followed up with Golden Globe wins for Best Picture – Drama and Best Director for Chloe Zhao (Songs My Brothers Taught Me, The Rider), who also wrote the film.
- ‘Moneyball’ (2011) DIRECTOR: Bennett Miller. STARS: Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, Philip Seymour Hoffman. RATING: PG-13. Sure, Moneyball is a baseball movie, but it’s really more of a business movie that achieves the improbable task of making statistical analysis sexy and exciting.
- 'Portrait of a Lady on Fire' (2019) DIRECTOR: Celine Sciamma. CAST: Noemie Merlant, Adele Haenel. RATING: R. “I’ve dreamt of that for years.” “Dying?” “Running.”
- ‘The Conversation’ (1974) DIRECTOR: Francis Ford Coppola. CAST: Gene Hackman, John Cazale. RATING: PG. Winner of the Palme d’Or at the 1974 Cannes Film Festival and nominated for three Academy Awards including Best Picture, Francis Ford Coppola’s tension wire thriller The Conversation is a paranoid trip backward into a previous epoch of total information awareness.
People also ask
What are some good shows to watch on Hulu?
What to watch Right Now on Hulu?
What's popular on Hulu?
What's trending on Hulu?
Aug 10, 2022 · (Left to right) Donald Glover in "Atlanta," Jeremy Allen White in "The Bear" and Jeff Bridges in "The Old Man." If all you’re watching are shows on Netflix or Amazon, it’s time to try out the other big streaming service, Hulu. It boasts some of the buzziest hits of the month, and a raft of classic films and movies.
- Fight Club. Director: David Fincher. Writer: Jim Uhls. Cast: Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, Helena Bonham Carter. Based on the Chuck Palahniuk novel of the same name, Fight Club tells the story of an unnamed Narrator (Edward Norton) who suffers from chronic insomnia and hates his job.
- Spencer. Director: Pablo Larrain. Writer: Steven Knight. Cast: Kristen Stewart, Sally Hawkins, Timothy Spall, Jack Farthing, Sean Harris, Stella Gonet. Kristen Stewart leads on a standout performance as Princess Diana.
- Spontaneous. Writer/Director: Brian Duffield. Cast: Katherine Langford, Charlie Plummer, Hayley Law, Piper Perabo, Rob Huebel and Yvonne Orji. Growing up is hard, especially when you could spontaneously combust at any time.
- La La Land. Writer/Director: Damien Chazelle. Cast: Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, John Legend, Rosemarie DeWitt, Finn Wittrock, and J.K. Simmons. It may not have won Best Picture at the Oscars, but the memorable bungling of the announcement aside, Damien Chazelle’s musical about lovers in Los Angeles still holds up.