5 days ago · These movies run the gamut, from widely-seen popular movies (Uncut Gems) to arthouse hits (Snowpiercer, Pan’s Labyrinth). The movies are by turns funny (Monty Python and the Holy Grail), dramatic...
1 day ago · 40 best movies to watch on Netflix. Not sure what to watch tonight? Here are some of the best movies Netflix has to offer. Jennifer Bisset. April 20, 2021 6:50 p.m. PT. Listen - 00:24.
5 days ago · 100 Best Movies on Netflix, Ranked by Tomatometer (April 2021) In our world of massive entertainment options, who’s got time to waste on the below-average? You’ve got a subscription, you’re ready for a marathon, and you want only the best movies no Netflix to watch.
4 days ago · The Best New Movies To Stream On Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO And Disney+ This Week Apr 18, 2021, 05:10pm EDT Taylor Swift Beats Morgan Wallen For The Largest Debut Of 2021 With ‘Fearless (Taylor ...
- 'The Social Network' (2010) DIRECTOR: David Fincher. CAST: Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, Armie Hammer. RATING: R. How many times have I watched The Social Network since it was finally added to Netflix this year?
- 'Lady Bird' (2017) DIRECTOR: Greta Gerwig. CAST: Saoirse Ronan, Laurie Metcalf, Beanie Feldstein, Timothée Chalamet. RATING: R. Greta Gerwig’s Lady Bird is a masterclass in subtlety.
- 'There Will Be Blood' (2007) DIRECTOR: Paul Thomas Anderson. CAST: Daniel Day-Lewis, Paul Dano. RATING: R. Daniel Day-Lewis delivers a career-best performance in There Will Be Blood, a sprawling oil epic helmed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
- 'Platoon' (1986) DIRECTOR: Oliver Stone. CAST: Willem Dafoe, Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger. RATING: R. The casualties of war hit hard in Platoon, Oliver Stone’s 1986 Best Picture-winning film based on his own experience in the Vietnam War.
- Adam Chitwood
- What Lies Below. Director/Writer: Braden R. Duemmler. Cast: Ema Horvath, Troy Iwata, and Mena Suvari. Year Released: 2020. Genre: Horror Sci-Fi Mystery. What It’s About: A 16-year-old girl returns home from camp to learn that her mother has a new boyfriend who she intends to marry, a man who appears not to be human.
- Concrete Cowboy. Director: Ricky Staub. Writers: Ricky Staub and Dan Waiser. Cast: Idris Elba, Caleb McLaughlin, Jharrel Jerome, Byron Bowers, Lorraine Toussaint, Clifford “Method Man” Smith.
- Saving Private Ryan. Director: Steven Spielberg. Writer: Robert Rodat. Cast: Tom Hanks, Edward Burns, Tom Sizemore, Matt Damon, and more. Year Released: 1998.
- Legally Blonde. Director: Robert Luketic. Writers: Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith. Cast: Reese Witherspoon, Luke Wilson, Selma Blair, Victor Garber, and Jennifer Coolidge.
People also ask
What are the Best Classic Movies on Netflix?
What are the top rated Netflix movies?
What are some of the best Netflix series or films?
What are the best coming of age movies on Netflix?
2 days ago · The Best New Movies To Stream On Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO, Disney+ And Peacock This Weekend. BTS, Chanyeol, Stray Kids, Astro And Hoshi: Hits Making Moves On The World Songs Chart.
- Baahubali: The Beginning. In Western terms, this Tollywood production — the most expensive Indian film ever at the time of its release — is like a biblical epic by way of Marvel Studios, with a little Hamlet and Step Up thrown in for good measure.
- Bonnie and Clyde. Most people watching Netflix these days won’t remember a time before film and TV routinely glamorized criminals and filled the screen with violence, so it can be hard to understand what a furor Bonnie and Clyde raised on its release in 1967.
- Burning. A sense of frustration suffuses every part of Lee Chang-dong’s hypnotic adaptation of Haruki Murakami’s short story “Barn Burning.” Focusing on would-be writer Lee Jong-su (Yoo Ah-in), whose listlessness is interrupted first by the appearance of his childhood friend Hae-mi (Jeon Jong-seo), and then her charismatic friend, Ben (Steven Yeun), Burning unfolds at an almost maddeningly deliberate pace as Lee tangles with class, country, and everything in between, turning a three-way relationship into the seed of a mystery-thriller.
- The Conjuring. If 2013’s The Conjuring hadn’t been a hit, we’d have way fewer haunted-object horror movies right now. The film stars Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as real-life “paranormal investigators” Ed and Lorraine Warren, whose many books about their experiences with the supernatural previously inspired The Amityville Horror.
- related to: best movies on netflix
firezal.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month