People also ask
What are the top rated Netflix movies?
What is a good Netflix movie?
What movies are new on Netflix?
What are the most popular things on Netflix?
- 2 min
- Todd Van Luling
- The new movies on Netflix
- “The Dig” (Netflix Film) Premise: This drama focuses on archaeologist Basil Brown, played by Ralph Fiennes, who is employed to investigate mounds on an English estate during World War II.
- “The White Tiger” (Netflix Film) Premise: This drama tells the story of an Indian man born into poverty who becomes the driver for a wealthy family and then gets tied up in a terrible mistake made by his “master.”
- Movies from earlier in the month
- GOODFELLAS — Martin Scorcese's gangster masterpiece stars Joe Pesci, Robert De Niro, and Ray Liotta.
- GOOD TIME — Robert Pattinson stars in this tense, mile-a-minute thriller, from the writers and directors of UNCUT...
- THE DEATH OF STALIN — This black comedy, directed by Armando Iannucci, features an...
Jan 01, 2021 · The 7 Best Movies New to Netflix in January 2021 David Ehrlich 1/1/2021 'He was loved by so many': Daunte Wright, 20-year-old Black dad shot by police, remembered at a funeral packed with mourners
- We Can Be Heroes - 219 points. This was really no contest. We Can Be Heroes was the only movie on Netflix to spend each day of January (thus far) on the Top 10 charts.
- 17 Again - 109 points. If it wasn’t for a stellar performance from We Can Be Heroes, then 17 Again would likely be the #1 movie in January for Netflix.
- Outside the Wire - 106 points. It was no surprise when Outside the Wire spent its first six days in the #1 position. Much like other action films that Netflix has produced—such as The Old Guard and Project Power—this Anthony Mackie vehicle was destined for greatness when it premiered on Jan.
- The Vanished - 97 points. The dark horse candidate of the month has been The Vanished, which has spent all 13 days of its Netflix run on the Top 10 charts.
- “Goodfellas” (1990) It’s “Goodfellas.” Available to stream on January 1. Sign Up: Stay on top of the latest breaking film and TV news! Sign up for our Email Newsletters here.
- “The Departed” (2006) It’s not “Goodfellas,” but don’t let the rat, the Oscar, and the Wahlberg of it all fool you into thinking that Martin Scorsese’s 2006 crime epic is unworthy of being mentioned in the same breath.
- “The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!” (1988) Frank Drebin: “It’s the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year’s Day.”
- “Enter the Dragon” (1973) In addition to being the quintessential Bruce Lee film, one of the most formative (and successful) martial arts movies ever made, and an increasingly canonized flashpoint in the modern history of Asian-American representation, “Enter the Dragon” is also the perfect New Year’s Day viewing for anyone who wants to start 2021 with an Important Masterpiece that features Bolo “The Chinese Hercules” Yeung getting kicked in the balls so hard that his soul leaves his body.
- Casino Royale. Available: January 1. Director: Martin Campbell. Writers: Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, Paul Haggis. Cast: Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Eva Green, Mads Mikkelsen, Jeffrey Wright, Tobias Menzies.
- The Minimalists: Less Is Now. Director: Matt D'Avella. If you're into culture and lifestyle entertainment or spend any decent amount of time on YouTube, you're probably pretty well acquainted with minimalism by now.
- The Departed. Director: Martin Scorsese. Writer: William Nicholson. Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, Vera Farmiga, Martin Sheen, Ray Winstone, Anthony Anderson, Alec Baldwin, and James Badge Dale.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Available: December 1. Writers/Directors: Phil Lord and Chris Miller. Cast: Bill Hader, Anna Faris, James Caan, Andy Samberg, Bruce Campbell, Mr. T, Bobb'e J. Thompson, Benjamin Bratt, Neil Patrick Harris, Al Roker, Lauren Graham, Will Forte.
Jan 01, 2021 · 11 Best New Movies on Netflix: January 2021’s Freshest Films to Watch . By Claire Spellberg @ c_spellberg Jan 1, 2021 at 5:00pm Where to Stream: Eddie Murphy Raw. Powered by Reelgood.
- Claire Spellberg
- related to: best movies on netflix january 2021
hbomax.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
yesflicks.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month