People also ask
What are the most successful boy names?
What are the worst names for boys?
What are the most popular boys names?
What are the top 20 boys names?
Jan 07, 2022 · Here are the top boy names for 2022, according to Nameberry: Arlo Theodore Soren Atticus Felix Milo Silas Kai Rowan Finn Ezra Oscar Jude Theo Jasper August Hugo Atlas Oliver Asher Cassius Otto...
- 1 min
Feb 11, 2022 · The following are the trendiest unique names for boys in the United States in 2020: 1. Sebastian. Although still a unique name for boys in the United States, Sebastian has been quite popular in Europe for many centuries. Saint Sebastian was a martyr in the third century, and the name means “from Sebaste,” which was a town in modern-day Turkey.
Aug 29, 2021 · Top Baby Boy Names of (so far) OLIVER DECLAN THEODORE JASPER SILAS LIAM ASHER FINN OWEN ETHAN ALEXANDER FELIX HENRY GABRIEL ELIJAH LEO NOAH AUGUST LEVI SEBASTIAN BENJAMIN ATTICUS ARCHER GRAYSON MILO EMMETT ISAAC JACK EVERETT WILLIAM ATLAS ARTHUR THEO RONAN SAMUEL CALEB AIDEN MILES ELLIOTT LANDON AXEL ARLO ELIAS ELI ANDREW CALLUM XANDER LUCAS WYATT
- Liam. In 1994, when Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher and his band released their first studio album, the name Liam, a longtime British favorite, was the 360th most popular baby boy name in the United States.
- Noah. The baby girl name Olivia has boomed alongside the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" character Olivia Benson (portrayed by Mariska Hargitay). And the baby boy name Elijah has boomed alongside the "SVU" character Noah Porter-Benson (portrayed most recently by Ryan Buggle).
- Oliver. Here's the fictional Oliver Queen, aka the Green Arrow, from the CW superhero show. The name Oliver has seen a meteoric rise this decade. From 2010 to 2019, Oliver has risen from 88th overall to third.
- William. William had a long run as a Top 10 name from 1880-1973. (1880 is as far back as the Social Security Administration's publicly available data goes.)
- Adam. Adam is the oldest name in the world! In the year 1960, it became a famous cowboy name. Even today, the name is famous and is used by millions of parents around the world.
- Andrew. The name Andrew is highly appealing and is a true classic. This is an English name, which means “manly” or “brave”.
- Anthony. Anthony is a renowned American name. However, it was derived from “Antoni”, which is a Roman name. The name means “highly praiseworthy”.
- Arthur. Anyone who is in awe of war and history would know that Arthur signifies the knights in a kingdom. This English name translates to “courageous and noble”.