Sep 29, 2011 · Anthony Munoz is arguably the best offensive tackle of all time. He was a starter from day one of his NFL career, and he was named a first team All-Pro nine times. He was also voted into 11 Pro...
- Analyst III
- Anthony Munoz. Team(s): Cincinnati Bengals. While a few of the top offensive tackles on this list are well deserving of the top spot, it is hard to list any of those players above the Cincinnati Bengals great Anthony Munoz.
- Jonathan Ogden. Team(s): Baltimore Ravens. The Baltimore Ravens inaugural draft selection Jonathan Ogden didn’t let the organization down as he became a household name around the NFL while helping to block for a Ravens team that loved to run the football.
- Walter Jones. Team(s): Seattle Seahawks. A third left tackle that dominated on the field is the former Florida State Seminoles and Seattle Seahawks great Walter Jones.
- Art Shell. Team(s): Oakland Raiders. One name that can be slotted in the Top 10 Offensive Tackle All-Time is the former Oakland Raiders great Art Shell. Shell, who formed a dynamic duo with guard Gene Upshaw, was one of the top tackles in the NFL during his playing days.
Jul 04, 2016 · The one consistent and reliable player they've had on the roster is Joe Thomas. He's been at left tackle through thick and thin and remains the best offensive tackle in all of football. Not only...
- Cameron Dasilva
- Jim Parker. Jim Parker played for the Baltimore Colts from 1957 to 1967. 2 Time NFL Champion (1958, 1959) 8 Time NFL Pro Bowl Selection (1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965)
- Jonathan Ogden. Jonathan Ogden played for the Baltimore Ravens from 1996 to 2007. Super Bowl Champion (XXXV) 11 Time NFL Pro Bowl Selection (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Anthony Munoz. Anthony Munoz played for the Cincinnati Bengals and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 11 Time NFL Pro Bowl Selection (1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991)
- Walter Jones. Walter Jones played for the Seattle Seahawks from 1997 to 2009. 4 Time NFL First Team All Pro (2001, 2004, 2005, 2007) 9 Time NFL Pro Bowl Selection (1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
People also ask
Who is the best offensive tackle in NFL history?
Who is the most important player on the offensive line?
Is Anthony Munoz the best offensive tackle of all time?
Was Willie Roaf a good offensive lineman?
Simple and plain, Shell is certainly one of the greatest offensive tackles in NFL history and also, one of the league’s all-time class acts. Jackie Slater Drafted by the Los Angeles Rams in the third round of the 1976 NFL Draft, Slater is tied for third all-time for the most seasons played in the history of the league.