People also ask
What are the best Bible studies for women?
What is a live online Bible study?
What does the Bible say to women?
What does the Bible say about women teaching women?
Jun 22, 2021 · The Best online Bible Study for women My inspiration for online Bible Study What is: Digging Deeper Christian Community My barriers to consistent Bible Study 7 ways an online Bible study can help you 1. Provides accountability 2. Limits distractions 3. Provides you with a concrete plan 4. Provides you with specific Direction 5. Creates a safe place
And, for the record, I’ve tried ALL of these studies that I’m sharing with you. I’ll also tell you which two are my favorites!! 4 Awesome Online Bible Studies For Women: 1. Hello Mornings– Hello Mornings is a small group based study that runs for 6-week sessions. The women in charge of this group are phenomenal, and I highly recommend it.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries. Photo Credit: Proverbs 31 Ministries. Proverbs 31 is one of my personal favorites and I also implement many of the studies myself.
- Online Bible Studies for Women - Love God Greatly. Photo Credit: lovegodgreatly.com. Love God Greatly not only provides powerful devotions but carefully guides you through the word with their book studies.
- Good Morning Girls Archives - Women Living Well. Photo Credit: womenlivingwell.org. GMG not only offers book by book studies but you can conveniently follow along and interact with others during the study via GMG’s Facebook page.
- Equipping Disciples in the Word – The Daily Grace Co. Photo Credit: thedailygraceco.com. There is a wealth of resources on this site and I have to admit it’s one of my all-time favorites.
- “Finding I AM: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart” by Lysa Terkeurst. In “Finding I AM,” popular Bible study teacher and New York Times best-selling author Lysa Terkeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministries leads women on a journey to discover who Jesus really is and how he can help them through their deep spiritual longing with the 7 “I AM” statements of Scripture.
- “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer. In, “The Armor of God,” popular author, speaker and actress Priscilla Shirer, not only alerts Christian women to the seriousness of spiritual warfare happening around us every day, but also gives women an action plan for serious, specific, and strategic prayer in the face of life’s many challenges.
- “Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story” by Angie Smith. Whether you’re a brand new baby Christian or you’ve been doing women’s Bible studies for years, it’s very easy to get a “disjointed” view of Scripture — to view it as a collection of individual, unrelated stories and lessons rather than the overarching story that it is.
- “He is Enough: Living in the Fullness of Jesus (A 6-Week Bible Study of Colossians)” by Asheritah Ciuciu. Designed for busy women who don’t always have a lot of time on their hands, Asheritah Ciuciu’s “He is Enough” Bible study on the book of Colossians is unique in that it offers women two different options for their daily Bible study.
Critical race theory, Trumpism and doubt roil Biola University. Is this the future of evangelical Christianity?
LOS ANGELES — On a breezy Sunday afternoon, Biola University is a postcard of serenity. A soft light filters through a small prayer chapel where a plain wooden cross stands in front. At its base someone has left a message on a scrap of paper.
15 hours ago