- Rajasthan. Northwest India is where you’ll find the state of Rajasthan, which borders Pakistan and is home to the Thar Desert. Whether you’re interested in Rajput history or views of the Aravallis Mountains, Rajasthan contains some of the best places to visit in India.
- Agra Find Hotels. Agra is one of the most-visited cities in all of India. Once the capital of the Mughal Empire, Agra is now home to the iconic structure known as the Taj Mahal.
- Kerala. The southwestern state of India known as Kerala is a place of tropical beauty. Palm trees, white sand beaches and eco-tourism are all big reasons to explore the region.
- Varanasi Find Hotels. With a history dating back to more than 3,000 years, Varanasi is one of the world’s oldest living cities. Located in North India on the banks of the River Ganges, Varanasi has been an important center of learning for ages as well as a chief pilgrimage destination for many Hindus.
- Qutub Minar. 13,149 reviews.
- Marine Drive. 8,166 reviews.
- ISKCON Temple Bangalore. 4,788 reviews.
- VGP Snow Kingdom. 559 reviews.
- Goa – The Official Party Hub. Unarguably, Goa has to be the amongst the first few dream places to visit in India in your twenties. Young and energetic!
- Mcleodganj – Heaven Amidst The Hills. The majestic mountains can call tourists to experience the best of what nature has to offer at Mcleodganj – one of the most beautiful places in India.
- Srinagar – The Gem Of Kashmir. If you’re in your twenties, it’s time to add Kashmir to your list of best places to visit in India. If there is heaven on earth, this it is!
- Andaman – The Beach Haven. Scared of water? Never swam? Maybe it’s time to beat the fear out of you and dive into the deep sea and overcome the fear of water and depths, ZNMD Style.
- Varanasi. Varanasi is by far the most unique place I’ve been in the entire world. This is where many Hindus come to be cremated, along the Ganges River.
- Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is world famous and a must-visit India landmark for a reason – it’s stunning! I hated being there I have to admit. You are herded like cattle through huge crowds if it’s busy but here are some tips for a Taj Mahal visit, like showing up for sunrise and saying no to photos.
- Anjuna / Vagator. Anjuna, my home of the last five years, is the land of hippie vibes and the end of the hippie trail in the 60-70’s. Many foreigners came here, burnt their passports, and lived naked on the beach.
- Rann of Kutch. This is where you’ll find the huge salt plains in India. Make sure to visit at the right time (Nov-Feb) or you might show up to find it under water.
- Goa, India. Among the endless things you want to complete in your bucket list before you get married, Goa would be able to provide opportunity for completing at least half of them.
- Leh, India. This is the adventure capital of the country. Possessed with the top three mountain passes, which could be scaled on a vehicle, this region is famous for endless snow and dry adventure activities.
- Andaman Islands, India. Although assumed as single destination, this place is a cluster of small islands, each famous for beaches and unique water activities.
- Varanasi, India. Ganga Arti is not the entire itinerary of Varanasi. It is one of the oldest inhabited areas in the world, which is still populated. Varanasi holds numerous alleys, filled with temples.
- 5 answers
India is a large country and you can either pick and choose some place to visit which would be mean a lot of travel ling or you could visit one part of the country. Say you want to visit the north - then you could visit Delhi, Jaipur,...
- 7 answers
Entire India is a best place .You should mention the place otherwise find from India tourism website India Tourism offices - India EAST Regional Director INDIATOURISM KOLKATA ( West Bengal ) 'Embassy', 4 Shakespeare Sarani Kolkata-700 071,...
- 9 answers
For beaches u can visit Goa,Pondicherry,Andaman,Kovalam For hill stations ooty,kodai,munnar,darjeeling,kulu manali,shimla etc For backwaterstuff,boating ,kerala wud be best entire kerala wiil be nice to see for temples,u must come to...
- 5 answers
Check out all the places seen in this video: https://www.touropia.com/best-places-to-visit-in-india/ India is an enormous and diverse destination. Bordered b...
- 14 min
- Kashmir – For its captivating natural beauty. One of the most incredible places in India, Kashmir is known for its enthralling beauty and is rightly nicknamed as the ‘Heaven on Earth’.
- Leh-Ladakh – For its unmatched trekking options. The land of majestic snow-capped mountains, serene alpine glacial lakes, enchanting valleys and ancient colourful Buddhist monasteries, Leh-Ladakh is one of the ‘must-visit’ destinations in India for nature lovers and people seeking peace and serenity away from the busy city lives.
- Delhi – For its incredible history and past. Delhi, the bustling capital of India makes for one of the perfect travel destinations in India. A city of heritage monuments, teeming bazaars and mouth-watering street food reminding you of its rich past from the Mughal era to a city that is today, more cosmopolitan and contemporary with its sprawling boulevards, high-end malls, shopping complexes and luxury hotels & restaurants; Delhi is for sure, a true amalgamation of age old cultures and present day’s modernization.
- Agra – For its unprecedented Mughal grandeur. A city immersed in a splendid Mughal charm, Agra needs no introduction. Home to the eternal symbol of love, the iconic ‘Taj Mahal‘, Agra finds one of the top most places on the world heritage map.
The Best Places to Visit in India for Nature Lovers A great place to start is India’s national parks and Tiger reserves, which are some of the most beautiful places in India. Many of these India attractions are called national parks or Tiger reserves interchangeably.
Dec 15, 2019 · Best Places to Visit in India in 2020 - Confused Where to Travel in India then find here Top Tourist Places to visit in India in 2020 covering destinations, festivals, weather etc.
Feel-Good results for best places to visit in india
- Mount Abu. Mount Abu lies in Aravali Mountain Range and the only hill station in desert state Rajasthan. This place is popularly known as the oasis in the desert and is one lovely destination to visit in India during May.
- Kashmir. The word Kashmir makes people to think of snow and the melting Himalayas into lakes. The Valley is full of lakes and multicolored flora surrounding them.
- Ladakh. Ladakh is the land of monastery and mountain passes. The Buddhist culture adds beauty to its rugged mountain ranges. Many routes will be open for tourists to enjoy trekking and hiking during summer.
- Shimla. Shimla is one of the popular hill stations in India for honeymoon, explore the nature and adventurous activities. The gives the best experience of the olden western countryside.