The Best Restaurants In Naples, Italy
theculturetrip.com/europe/italy/articles/the-best-local-restaurants-in-naples-italy/#:~:text=The Best Restaurants In Naples, Italy 1 Da,the best. ... 4 L’ebbrezza di Noé.
- Da Cicciotto. Da Cicciotto is a beautiful little restaurant located in the small village of Marechiaro. ...
- Palazza Petrucci. Opened in 2007, Palazza Petrucci has become a well-known establishment within Naples. ...
- Da Michele. Naples is famous for its pizza, and Da Michele serves some of the best. ...
- L’ebbrezza di Noé. ...
People also ask
What are the best restaurants in Naples?
What is there to do in Naples Italy?
What are the best places to eat in Italy?
What to eat in Naples, Italy?
Best Dining in Naples, Province of Naples: See 652,938 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 3,407 Naples restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
- L’Antica Pizzeria Da Michele. 592. €Pizza. 081 5539204. Via Cesare Sersale 1. Centro Storico. Outdoor Seating. “This Pizzeria was definitely worth the hype. We went for lunch and were able to be seated immediately, definitely not normal but for a Tuesday and noon during a pandemic it was still bustling with people.
- Sorbillo. 324. €Pizza. 081 446643. Via dei Tribunali 32. Centro Storico. “Hands down, the best pizza I've ever had. First, the restaurant opens at 7pm. I got there around 6:45pm and there was a line wrapped around the block!
- Tandem. 133. €€Italian. 081 19002468. Via Paladino 51. Centro Storico. “Yum yum yum. Slow cooked ragu served with your choice of pasta, gnocchi or simply with bit of bread.
- Il Gobbetto 56 €€Seafood, Napoletana. 081 2512435. Via Sergente Maggiore 8. Plebiscito/Centro. “Fantastic! Make reservation. We got lucky and they seated us. Antipasto was great, had about 8 small plates to try!
Aug 26, 2015 · Naples is famous for its pizza, and Da Michele serves some of the best. Opened in 1906, this restaurant was established by the Condurro family and still belongs to them today.
Mar 12, 2014 · Naples is full of great restaurants where visitors can enjoy exquisite, traditional Italian cuisine. Eating out in the city is a truly wonderful experience. From pizza at Sorbillo to panzarotti at Friggitoria Vomero, this guide will help you find the best places to go.
Pizza. Made with San Marzano tomatoes and mozzarella Campana, Margherita pizza was invented in Naples – according to lore, at Pizzeria Brandi – but it's a staple throughout the city. For another...
- Concettina Ai Tre Santi. Head in by noon (or 7.30pm at dinner) to avoid a long wait at this hot-spot pizzeria, made famous thanks to its young, driven pizzaiolo Ciro Oliva.
- Osteria della Mattonella. In Italian, mattonella means tile, an apt name for this classic Neapolitan osteria, its walls clad in 18th-century majolica tiles.
- La Masardona. Naples' remarkably light pizza fritta – deep-fried pizza dough traditionally stuffed with pork cicoli (dried lard cubes), salami, provola, ricotta and tomato – is best savoured at this legendary joint.
- ’O Sfizio. It's not atmosphere that draws fans to humble ’O Sfizio, a bargain-priced takeaway by a traffic-ridden thoroughfare. It's the parmigiana di melanzana that's so good that many locals vote it above their own...
Jun 19, 2017 · Whether you’re eager to try a local delicacy like spaghetti with ragù sauce, or are craving a fresh fish dish, these are our picks of the best restaurants in Naples. Il Comandante Awarded one Michelin star in 2012, Il Comandante is Romeo hotel’s fine dining restaurant overlooking the Bay of Naples.
Book now at Italian restaurants near North Naples on OpenTable. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion.