People also ask
Where is the best place for a romantic vacation?
What are the scariest places to visit?
What are the most romantic cities?
What are the most romantic cities in the US?
World's Best Places To Visit # 1 South Island, New Zealand # 2 Paris # 3 Maui # 4 Bora Bora # 5 Tahiti See Full List » If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This...
- Scotland. Wander through the green rolling hills and sheep pastures, and take in the history in this beautiful country. Try taking a hike up to Arthur's Seat for sweeping views, check out Edinburgh's Old Town for quaint architecture and fun museums (such as the Writers' Museum), and wander down the Royal Mile to take in street performers.
- British Virgin Islands. Have a relaxing, sunny beach vacation in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. Play in the water and lounge on the sand at some of the most beautiful beaches — visit Cane Garden Bay Beach or Smuggler's Cove Beach for fewer crowds and more privacy.
- Zihuatanejo, Mexico. This resort city on the Pacific coast of Acapulco has picturesque beaches — visit Playa La Ropa or Playa Blanca for great snorkeling.
- Palm Springs, California. For a trip that feels like you are really getting away without actually having to go too far, check out Palm Springs for its hiking, gondola rides, golf, and warm desert air.
- Kauai offers many distinct ways for both thrill-seeking and sun-worshipping couples to up the romance factor. You and your sweetheart can lounge on secluded beaches, relax in a private luxury villa or go on a hiking adventure along the picture-perfect Napali Coast.
- Few things are more romantic than sharing a remote island with your beau. Lanai's exclusivity can make it feel like the two of you are alone with the Hawaiian island breeze.
- Brimming with rolling vineyards, cozy wine caverns, chic restaurants and top-notch hotels, this wine lover's paradise 50 miles north of San Francisco is the ultimate romantic getaway.
- Another ideal retreat for wine connoisseurs, Sonoma is known to be more laid back than its neighbor, Napa, and boasts more than 425 wineries.
- The Maldives. Always hovering near the top of romantic bucket lists comes the breathtaking Indian Ocean nation of the Maldives. Sitting 600 miles southwest of India, the collection of 26 atolls boasts some of the planet's dreamiest islands, beaches, water and marine life.
- Quebec City, Canada. Le Château Frontenac is the ultimate romantic stay in Quebec City. It's French. It's historic. It has a spectacular setting along and above the majestic St. Lawrence River.
- Tuscany, Italy. Wine in the countryside makes Tuscany an ideal retreat for two. There are few things more romantic than an escape in the hills of Tuscany, but that prospect gets even more enticing paired with wine produced right at your home base.
- Hawaii. Molokai has breathtaking Hawaiian scenery and quiet accommodation. Hawaii is already known as one of the world's most popular honeymoon destinations, so it's no surprise that love is in the air.
Jan 08, 2020 · ️ Fly to Easter Island! 3. Ushuaia, Argentina What to do in Ushuaia: Go to the end of the world, literally, with your loved one. Visit the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse and gain amazing perspective. Why is it romantic: Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, at the tip of Argentina .