Best things to do in frankfurt germanyAnswer from 4 sources
25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been...
30 Best Things To Do in Frankfurt, Germany
- Soak in the spectacular views of Frankfurt from The Main Tower.
- Learn about the legacy of celebrated writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe at The Goethe House.
25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt, Germany
- Berger Strasse.
- Eschenheimer Turm, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Frankfurt Children's Museum.
- Things to Do in Frankfurt with Kids: Frankfurt Zoo.
Top 10 Things to Do in Frankfurt
- Günthersburgpark. Günthersburgpark is a favorite place for visitors and locals alike.
- Mainufer. The Mainufer park is located right by the side of the river Main...
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What is there to see in Frankfurt Germany?
What are the must do things in Germany?
What are some fun activities to do in Germany?
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 53,861 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) Germany’s big financial centre is a city of many sides. The central business district, Bankenviertel, captures your attention right away and has all ten of the tallest skyscrapers in the country.
- Mairi Beautyman
- Kleinmarkthalle. Things to do Markets and fairs. A culinary dream awaits at the 1,500-square-metre Kleinmarkthalle, where nearly 160 market stalls flog local food, flowers and other produce.
- Main Tower. Get another perspective on the city at the Main Tower, the first high-rise building in Europe with a façade made entirely of glass. At 200m, it’s also the fourth tallest building in Germany and Frankfurt’s highest vantage point (plus the only one accessible to the public).
- Museumsufer (Museum Embankment) In the 1980s the city authorities came up with the idea of a boulevard of museums – and the results were stunning. Around the Städel, a fine art museum with masterpieces spanning seven centuries, a gaggle of new museums sprung up, some in transformed historic villas, others in new purpose-built buildings.
- Schaumainkai flea market. Things to do Markets and fairs. Every other Saturday, Flohmarkt Schaumainkai – considered by many to be Frankfurt’s best flea market – opens on the tree-lined southern bank of the Main river.
- Sightseeing Cruise. Cruise along the River Main. Marvel at Frankfurt’s towering skyline. Enjoy panoramic views of Frankfurt’s Financial Center. Jump onboard a boat and cruise along the River Main for an unforgettable, relaxing experience in Frankfurt.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus. Discover Frankfurt on a double-decker bus! Choose the Skyline or Express tour. Drive-by key Frankfurt attractions. The comfortable double-decker bus is a great way to discover Frankfurt through a fun sightseeing tour that promises a great day out for the whole family!
- Pub Crawl Through Alt-Sachsenhausen. An unforgettable night out! Taste local German drinks. Make new friends! A pub crawl is one of the best things to do in Frankfurt at night.
- German Film Museum. An awesome experience for film-lovers! Experience the world of German film! Leading international film heritage institution! Explore exhibitions and festivals.
Jul 23, 2019 · From walks down cobblestone paths to boutique and cafe laden nooks, visitors will be ecstatic that they decided to make the detour. Frankfurt has been up and coming for centuries, and it’s about time travelers take notice. Treat yourself, and dedicate some time to exploring the best things to do in one of the largest cities in Germany.
- Karyn Wofford
- Best things to do, eat, and see in Frankfurt | MY FAVORITE GERMAN CITY!youtube.com
- Visit Frankfurt: Top 10 Sights in Frankfurt, Germanyyoutube.com
- Frankfurt Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- BEST THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT (GERMAN FOOD AND BEERS)youtube.com
Feb 23, 2020 · Discover the 30 best things to do in Frankfurt, Germany. Including Main Tower, Römerberg, Frankfurt Cathedral, the Zeil, Alte Oper, Hauptwache and many more
- Travel Lens
- Veronica Zaragovia
- Städel Museum. Museums Art and design. Frankfurt has some 60 museums of varying sizes, and 13 of them are by the Main river in what’s known as Museumsufer, or Museum Embankment.
- Kleinmarkthalle. Things to do Markets and fairs. Nothing in Frankfurt is quite as vibrant as this two-storey produce market. Sure, it can pack out on Saturdays, but it’s well worth braving the crowds.
- Römerberg. Things to do Walks and tours. Away from the towering high-rise structures that Frankfurt is so renowned for you’ll find the quaint district of Römerberg, all cobblestone streets, timber-framed buildings and other features that feel like they belong in the past.
- Old Jewish Cemeteries. Attractions Cemeteries. Frankfurt’s Jewish cemeteries date back to the Middle Ages (the oldest surviving gravestone is from 1272).
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
Discover the best top things to do in Frankfurt am Main, Germany including Städel Museum, Museum Judengasse, Kaiserdom.
- Rhine Valley Trip from Frankfurt including Rhine River Cruise. 506 Reviews. 7 hours 45 minutes. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 5,959 travelers!
- Heidelberg Half-Day Trip from Frankfurt. 284 Reviews. 5 hours 30 minutes. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 3,803 travelers! from $94.16.
- Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. 158 Reviews. 8 hours. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 3,415 travelers! from $17.88.
- Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt. 149 Reviews. 10 hours. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 1,371 travelers! from $292.02.