Best things to see in washington dcAnswer from 4 sources
Top 10 Things to See in Washington, D.C.
- Smithsonian Museums. You could probably spend an entire day in just one...
- Arlington National Cemetery. You will be in awe as you stare out across the rows and rows...
The 20 best things to do in Washington DC with kids
- National Air and Space Museum.
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute.
- United States Botanic Garden.
- Rock Creek Park Nature Center...
Washington D.C. Top 10 Attractions
- Washington Monument. This stone pillar is not only the nation's tallest obelisk,...
- White House. The White House is a spectacular tribute to the resilience...
15 Best Things to do in Washington DC
- Visit the National Museum of American History.
- Tour the White House. No matter what your political opinion,...
- Visit an Art Museum. If art’s your thing, there is no...
People also ask
What are the top ten things to do in Washington DC?
What are the most popular attractions in Washington DC?
What are some cool things to do in Washington DC?
What are some must see things in DC?
Things to Do in Washington DC, District of Columbia: See Tripadvisor's 864,324 traveler reviews and photos of Washington DC tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in February. We have reviews of the best places to see in Washington DC. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Ranking of the top 26 things to do in Washington, D.C.. Travelers favorites include #1 Lincoln Memorial, #2 Vietnam Veterans and Korean War Veterans Memorials and more.
- National Zoological Park. 4,471 reviews. "Orangutans that can cross the pedestrian path high over head and giant pandas strolling through their enclosure made this a particularly memorable visit."
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial. 5,885 reviews. "It is an inviting, tranquil refuge (shaded, water features, plenty of areas to sit by the reflecting pond) where you can learn about FDR, WWII, and a troubled nation."
- International Spy Museum. 5,384 reviews. "I had forgotten about the interactive aspect of choosing a secret identity as a spy and memorizing the cover story, and I was glad to see that ages and ethnicities ranged so anyone could readily find a reasonable..."
- Renwick Gallery. 1,118 reviews. "It is small museum, directly across from the White House so be sure to stop in every time you are in the area." "The current exhibit, "Burning Man" is extraordinary because it is temporary art made for art's sake."
- ✅ TOP 10: Things To Do In Washington DCyoutube.com
- Washington DC Top 5 Things to Do and Seeyoutube.com
- TOP 10 Things to do in WASHINGTON, D.C. | DC Travel Guideyoutube.com
- 10 Best FREE Things to Do in Washington DCyoutube.com
- Washington Monument and the National Mall. Memorial. Share. Map View. Washington Monument. Book Now. The National Mall is one of the most picturesque areas of the city, highlighted by the towering Washington Monument in the center, and lined with several commemorative monuments.
- The U.S. Capitol. Building. Share. Map View. US Capitol. Book Now. Take a guided tour of the legendary building that houses the American legislature. The U.S. Capitol Visitor Center has a ton of information about the history and the operations of this house of government.
- Library of Congress. Library. Share. Map View. Library of Congress | © Powhusku / Flickr. Book Now. The largest library in the world and one of the most prestigious, the stunning Library of Congress sits in three buildings and houses over 160 million items.
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Memorial, Museum. Share. Map View. U.S. Holocaust Museum | © NCinDC / Flickr. Book Now. Adjacent to the National Mall, the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum provides somber and deep documentation and interpretation of Holocaust history.
- Lincoln Memorial. One of the major Washington DC tourist attractions, the Lincoln Memorial is dedicated to the 16th president of the U.S., Abraham Lincoln.
- Washington Monument. Yet another structure that was built in the name of a powerful man, the Washington Monument is one of the top places to see in Washington DC.
- National Gallery Of Art. Treat the art lover within by visiting this art gallery which is also one of the best things to see in Washington DC. The gallery showcases different types of art created by different artists that cover everything from the middle ages to the modern day.
- National Museum Of American History. One of the best historical places to visit in Washington DC, the National Museum of American History will excite the history buff in you.
You can find all the best things to do right here in DC, from concerts and cultural events to American history, free attractions and so much more. Walk the halls of free Smithsonian museums, paddle on the Potomac and Anacostia rivers or sit back on a double-decker tour bus and soak up some history.
- Visit the International Spy Museum. Do you want to check out an attraction that’s generating tons of buzz right now? The International Spy Museum at L’Enfant Plaza is a spot where you can live out your fantasy of diving into a world of international espionage.
- Tour the National Mall. A visit to the National Mall is pretty much mandatory if you find yourself in Washington for any amount of time. Most of the iconic memorials and monuments in the nation’s capital are positioned in or near the National Mall.
- Enjoy Some Presidential Splendour at the Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial is a quintessential Washington attraction that belongs on every itinerary of things to see in Washington D.C.
- Take in the Beauty of the Tidal Basin. Do you want to know about one of the most magical spots to see in Washington D.C. for your upcoming visit? There is nothing quite like seeing pops of color from the cherry blossoms lining Washington’s Tidal Basin in the spring.