www.yelp.com/search?cflt=beaches&find_loc=Beverly Hills, CA
- The Best 10 Beaches in Beverly Hills, California 1. Pacific Ocean. 2. Paradise Cove Beach. 3. Venice Beach. 4. Malibu Beach. The sand was so fine and soft. ... 5. Point Dume State Beach. 6. Santa Monica State Beach. 7. Sunset Beach. 8. Downtown Manhattan Beach. We absolutely love it!!! ... ...
Discover more placesNear Beverly Hills, CA
People also ask
What are the most beautiful beaches in California?
What are the best beaches in San Diego?
What to do in Beverly Hills?
What is Santa Monica beach known for?
Jan 1, 2023 · Other cities covered by these itineraries include Laguna Beach, Malibu, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Venice, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Glendale, Burbank, and beyond. Look for more itineraries encompassing the beach cities (Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, etc.), Inland Empire, plus deeper into Orange County and San Diego soon.
- Venice Beach – Los Angeles. Venice Beach is located in Los Angeles County and is one of those places that is known more for its bohemian feel than for the beach itself.
- Manhattan Beach – Los Angeles. There is a reason that Manhattan Beach is one of the most expensive places to live in Los Angeles. Situated perfectly on the Pacific Ocean, the wide sandy beach is soft and is dotted with beautiful houses, upscale restaurants, trendy boutiques, and some very expensive hotels.
- Malibu. Zuma Beach. Malibu has some of the most beautiful beaches in California. Most people will be familiar with Zuma Beach, with its wide sandy beach that stretches for 2 miles.
- Huntington Beach – Orange County. Huntington State Beach has become quite the destination lately and for good reason. Located in the city of Huntington Beach (nicknamed Surf City) it boasts a beautiful 2-mile-long sandy beach that stretches from Beach Boulevard to the Santa Ana River Channel.
Jan 2, 2023 · With picturesque beaches, dramatic cliffs, rolling hills covered with wildflowers, and vibrant mural scenes, L.A.’s wide open roads are always calling. Winding down the windows and cranking up the tunes offers a chance to leave the world behind and discover something new or remind ourselves just how spoiled we are to live in this diverse city.
- Ashlyn Davis
- Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, San Diego. Escape to a tropical oasis at the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Nestled within the San Diego Pacific Beach community, this beachfront resort is beautifully designed with lush Polynesian elements like waterfalls, koi ponds, thriving vegetation, and exotic birds.
- California Trip to Del Mar - 2 hours from Los Angeles. Combine your visit to a relaxing Southern California spa with a stay at the luxury L'Auberge Del Mar.
- Surf and Sand Resort. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and enjoying private access to 500 feet of beautiful sandy beach, Surf and Sand Resort is a modern Laguna Beach hotel, a short drive to the Aquarium of the Pacific and Disneyland.
- Weekend Getaways in California: Langham Huntington Hotel - 20 minutes from LA. Get away to Pasadena to get pampered at Chuan Body + Soul Spa at Langham Huntington Hotel.
- It’s warmer in Southern California. Most outsiders think of California as a sun-kissed paradise of beaches, with year-round clear skies. This is not always the case.
- It’s easier to get around NorCal. When travelers debate about Northern California vs Southern California, transportation always comes up – and when transit is discussed, the horrible traffic of SoCal’s Los Angeles takes center stage.
- There are nuances in cuisine. Food is another important topic when discussing the Northern California vs Southern California rivalry. More than anything else, it’s California’s ethnic diversity that shaped its food scene.
- NorCal is tech, SoCal is TV. The economy also comes into play when discussing the differences between North California vs Southern California. Southern California is generally known for its entertainment and media.