People also ask
What are biographies for kids about famous people?
What is the genre of biography for kids?
Why do students enjoy reading biographies for kids?
What is the best soccer biography for kids?
- Helen Keller's Teacher by Margaret Davidson.
- The Heart Has Reasons: Holocaust Rescuers and Their Stories of Courage by Mark Klempner (Goodreads Author)
- Eleanor Roosevelt: Fighter for Social Justice by Ann Weil.
- Ben Franklin: Young Printer by Augusta Stevenson.
Best Sellers in Children's Biographies #1 Inspirational Sports Stories for Young Readers: How 12 World-Class Athletes Overcame Challenges and Rose to the Top Kurt Taylor 107 Paperback 7 offers from $7.24 #2 My Little Golden Book About Dolly Parton Deborah Hopkinson 4,384 Hardcover 38 offers from $1.97 #3 My Little Golden Book About Betty White
- On a Beam Of Light. Embark on the life journey of the greatest scientist ever – Albert Einstein, with this exciting biography for kids. Stunning illustrations, easy to understand language make it an edifying read for kids.
- The Girl Who Thought In Pictures. This highly recommended biography of Dr. Temple Grandin is a great inspiration to achieve against all odds. An uplifting read for all kids, particularly for specially abled children.
- Blockhead: Life of Fibonacci. A well-written biography for kids, this book explores the life adventures of Leonardo Fibonacci – the mastermind who found patterns in nature.
- Solving the Puzzle Under the Sea: Marie Tharp Maps the Ocean Floor. This wonderfully illustrated picture biography for kids brings to life the story of Marie Tharp – a pioneering woman scientist and the first person to ever successfully map the ocean floor.
May 9, 2011 · 16 great biographies for kids Kids will find inspiration from important lives in these pages It’s no easy task writing a biography that will appeal to young readers. While kids like the idea of “a true story,” biographies have a way of turning dry and pedantic. It takes skill to make the history of another person come alive for young people.