People also ask
What is the best book to read for kids?
What are the best biographies to read?
How can reading biographies help children?
What are good biographies for a teenager to read?
Historical biographies written for kids. Learn the life story and biography of influencial people: US Presidents, World Leaders, Inventors, Women, Artists, Civil Rights heroes.
- Helen Keller's Teacher by Margaret Davidson.
- The Heart Has Reasons: Holocaust Rescuers and Their Stories of Courage by Mark Klempner (Goodreads Author)
- Eleanor Roosevelt: Fighter for Social Justice by Ann Weil.
- Ben Franklin: Young Printer by Augusta Stevenson.
- On a Beam Of Light. Embark on the life journey of the greatest scientist ever – Albert Einstein, with this exciting biography for kids. Stunning illustrations, easy to understand language make it an edifying read for kids.
- The Girl Who Thought In Pictures. This highly recommended biography of Dr. Temple Grandin is a great inspiration to achieve against all odds. An uplifting read for all kids, particularly for specially abled children.
- Blockhead: Life of Fibonacci. A well-written biography for kids, this book explores the life adventures of Leonardo Fibonacci – the mastermind who found patterns in nature.
- Solving the Puzzle Under the Sea: Marie Tharp Maps the Ocean Floor. This wonderfully illustrated picture biography for kids brings to life the story of Marie Tharp – a pioneering woman scientist and the first person to ever successfully map the ocean floor.
Biographies for Kids Biographies for kids are non-fiction books written on the kids' levels, so they can get a glimpse into a person's life. These stories are used by teachers to support their instruction when teaching about the concept of biographies (and autobiographies), or when they are teaching about a particular person's life accomplishments.