People also ask
What is the best biography to read?
How to read a whole damn book every week?
What are some good books to read online?
What is the best site to read books?
- Helen Keller's Teacher by Margaret Davidson.
- The Heart Has Reasons: Holocaust Rescuers and Their Stories of Courage by Mark Klempner (Goodreads Author)
- Eleanor Roosevelt: Fighter for Social Justice by Ann Weil.
- Ben Franklin: Young Printer by Augusta Stevenson.
Childrens Biography Books Showing 1-50 of 1,033 Miss Moore Thought Otherwise: How Anne Carroll Moore Created Libraries for Children (Hardcover) by Jan Pinborough (shelved 10 times as childrens-biography) avg rating 4.14 — 2,223 ratings — published 2013 Want to Read Rate this book 1 of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars
- The Story of Harriet Tubman by Christine Platt. Before she became known for her fight to free people from enslavement, she was a little girl who was sad to see her family be separated.
- Six Dots: A Story of Young Louis Braille by Jen Bryant and Boris Kulikov. This picture book biography tells the story of how Louis Braille lost his sight and invented an alphabet.
- Manfish: A Story of Jacques Cousteau by Jennifer Berne and Éric Puybaret. Once there was a boy named Jacques. He loved to explore the oceans. This whimsical and poetic biography of Jacques Cousteau will inspire kids to follow their explorer natures, as well as help them realize that every person who has made history started as a kid with curiosity.
- Elizabeth Leads the Way: Elizabeth Cady Stanton and the Right to Vote by Tanya Lee Stone and Rebecca Gibbon. From a young age, Elizabeth understood that things weren’t equal in her life.
- On a Beam Of Light. Embark on the life journey of the greatest scientist ever – Albert Einstein, with this exciting biography for kids. Stunning illustrations, easy to understand language make it an edifying read for kids.
- The Girl Who Thought In Pictures. This highly recommended biography of Dr. Temple Grandin is a great inspiration to achieve against all odds. An uplifting read for all kids, particularly for specially abled children.
- Blockhead: Life of Fibonacci. A well-written biography for kids, this book explores the life adventures of Leonardo Fibonacci – the mastermind who found patterns in nature.
- Solving the Puzzle Under the Sea: Marie Tharp Maps the Ocean Floor. This wonderfully illustrated picture biography for kids brings to life the story of Marie Tharp – a pioneering woman scientist and the first person to ever successfully map the ocean floor.
10 Books Parents Can Read to Their Children for Black History Month
A great way to celebrate is by reading your kids Black History Month books. February is Black History Month and you might be looking for ways to celebrate Black History Month as a family. One ...
Parade via Yahoo
7 days ago
Jul 7, 2020 · 1. The Boy Who Loved Math: The Improbably Life of Paul Erdos by Deborah Heiligman 2. Manfish: A Story of Jacques Cousteau by Jennifer Berne 3. The Watcher: Jane Goodall’s Life with the Chimps by Jeanette Winter 4. Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty 5. Who Says Women Can’t be Doctors: The Story of Elizabeth Blackwell by Tanya Lee Stone 6.