- 20 of the Best Biography Books for Kids The Story of Harriet Tubman by Christine Platt. Before she became known for her fight to free people from enslavement,... Six Dots: A Story of Young Louis Braille by Jen Bryant and Boris Kulikov. This picture book biography tells the story of... Manfish: A ...
People also ask
What makes a good biographies?
What are the benefits of reading a biography?
What is the storybook for kindergarten children about?
What are some good books for kids to read?
Mar 1, 2023 · Grades 1 - 2. $50.00 $ 70.54. ADD TO CART. save to wishlist. A quality classroom library includes a wide variety of genres for students to choose from. This Biography collection provides a convenient and cost effective way to provide your students with a selection of engaging titles focused on inspirational women.
Mar 2, 2023 · Best Overall: Literati Kids. Best for Kids 3 and Under: Bookroo. Best for Kids Under 12: OwlCrate Jr. Best for Science: Crate Expectations. Best for Animal Lovers: My Zoo Box. Best for Reading Comprehension: OurShelves. Best for Imagination: Owl Post Books. Best for Discovering New Authors: Elephant Books.
- Amanda Prahl
- The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York by Robert Caro. The former parks commissioner of New York, Robert Moses was a man who got power, loved power, and was transformed by power.
- Totto-Chan: The Little Girl at the Window by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi. Totto-Chan is a special figure in modern Japanese culture and is on the same celebrity status level as Oprah is to us here in the United States.
- Eisenhower in War and Peace by Jean Edward Smith. The man who was responsible for winning World War II, twice prevented the use of nuclear weapons, and attempted to keep our soldiers out of Vietnam, all while making it look easy, is none other than Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Edison: A Biography by Matthew Josephson. This particular biography dates back more than 50 years, which means it was written without the worry of being politically correct or controversial, but instead focused on providing a conclusive picture of the man.
- Caroline Bologna
- "Don't Let Them Disappear" Chelsea Clinton's "Don't Let Them Disappear" details 12 species of endangered animals around the world and shares ways to help prevent their extinction.
- "Bee & Me" Young readers learn about the importance of bees in our ecosystem in "Bee & Me." (Available here)
- "10 Things I Can Do to Help My World" "10 Things I Can Do to Help My World" shares simple everyday tips for kids who care for the planet. (Available here)
- "The Water Princess" Based on model Georgie Badiel’s childhood, "The Water Princess" follows a young girl who wants to bring potable drinking water to her West African community.