Read more: Guide to Writing a Bio (With Examples) What is a short bio? Short bios are concise, biographical paragraphs that professionals use to introduce themselves. You can often find short bios on social media profiles, personal websites and company team directories.
Sep 10, 2021 · Informal professional bio sample Here is an example of a professional bio with personal details: “My name is John Sullivan. I’m an HR professional with a decade of experience working within the intricacies of people management. Outside of work, I enjoy hiking with friends and family.”
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Bio Platform: Personal Website. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie begins her professional bio with an invitation into her world. In just one sentence, she describes the depth and breadth of her body of work as it has been translated into thirty languages and several publications.
- Ann Handley. Bio Platform: Personal Website. If you're a marketer, you've likely heard of Ann Handley. Her list of credentials is lengthy, and if she really wanted to, she could go on and on and on about her accomplishments.
- Rebecca Bollwitt. Bio platform: Instagram. Instagram is a notoriously difficult platform on which to write a good bio. Similar to Twitter, you simply don't have room for a professional bio that includes everything about you.
- Mark Gallion. Bio Platform: Twitter. As a venture capitalist and an executive at several start-ups, Mark Gallion has different versions of his bio all over the internet.
Biography in literature far encompasses the chronological account of a person's life. It holds a place among the oldest forms of literary expressions, and by the looks of it, biographies and books in general, aren't going to be displaced by other types of storytelling, just yet.
47 Biography Templates & Examples (Personal, Professional) A biography is simply an account of someone’s life written by another person. A biography can be short in the case of few sentences biography, and it can also be long enough to fill an entire book.
- Rebecca Bollwitt. You should include a professional bio on all of your social media accounts and website. Some people craft a single professional bio template.
- Lena Axelsson. You should use a well-written professional bio if you publish content on industry-relevant websites. Niche websites are a great spot to share your professional experiences with people who work in your sector..
- Audra Simpson. Another great bio example on the professional website is from Audra Simpson, an Anthropology professor from Columbia University. Here is the bio that she uses on the University website.
- Corey Wainwright. Corey Wainwright’s professional bio on HubSpot’s website is the definition of keeping it cute and simple. As mentioned in her bio, she is a content marketer for the company, among other things.
People also ask
Who is the best person to write a biography about?
How do you write a short biography?
How do you create a biography?
How to write a good bio?