- Subtract the age from the date of death, using regular decimal subtraction. If the resulting MM and DD are within normal range for month and day, the calculation is done. If the resulting DD came out to either 00 or greater than 30, subtract 70 from it.
People also ask
What is the date of birth and death?
How do you calculate birth date?
How to calculate your date of birth?
What is Mozarts birth date and death date?
Calculate Birthdate from Death Data Calculates birthdate from death date and age of death in year-month-day format. All dates according to the Gregorian calendar, with New Year on Jan. 1.
Jun 30, 2021 · Calculates birthdate from age at death and age at death from birth and death date Instructions Uses calendar month method. Shows results from subtracting years first AND shows results subtracting days first, if different.
- Calculated dates should only be considered approximate due to possible errors or possible different methodology used in the original calculation (found on the tombstone, obituary or death certificate).
- This calculator can use either the exact month method or the 30 day month method to compute a birthdate. While you may think the exact calendar month method may be more reliable, be aware that many of the headstone and obituary ages at death appear to have been computed using the 30-day-month method.
- A tombstone or death certificate is not considered a primary source for a birthday, but it can give you an approximate date of birth to help in further research.
- The calculator could also be used to calculate birth year from census data or birthdate from wedding date and age.
If for some reason you have the Date of Birth and have the number of Years/Months/Days when died you would put in the date of birth click Add followed by the number of years/Months/(weeks)/days then click calculate to get the date of death.
Tombstone Birthdate / birthday calculator. Calculates birth date from death date, tombstone agesa and aged information, death certificate, census, marriage date and age.