People also ask
How many black billionaires are there in the US?
Who are the top black millionaires?
Who is the richest black person in America?
Who are the top ten richest African Americans?
Black billionaires are individuals who are of predominantly black ancestry with a net worth of at least US$1 billion. According to the 2021 Forbes ranking of the world's billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $11.5 billion and was the world's richest black man.YearBlack BillionairesBi/multiracial Billionaires With Black ...All Billionaires202112: Aliko Dangote $13.5 billion Mike ...5: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,755; Richest: Jeff Bezos, $177 billion202013: Aliko Dangote $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095; Richest: Jeff Bezos $113 billion201911: Aliko Dangote $10.6 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,153; Richest: Jeff Bezos $110 billion201611: Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion Mike ...2: Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...1,810; Richest: Bill Gates $75 billion
- Aliko Dangote. Estimated net worth: $12.3 billion. Aside from being the wealthiest man in Nigeria and Africa, Aliko Dangote is the wealthiest Black person in the world.
- Mohammed Al-Amoudi. Estimated net worth: $6.94 billion. Al-Amoudi was the richest Black man globally before Nigerian industrialist and cement tycoon Aliko Dangote ousted him in 2013 to claim the richest Black man title.
- Mike Adenuga. Estimated net worth: $6.3 billion. Mike Adenuga is a Nigerian billionaire who made his first million in 1979 at age 26, selling lace and soft drinks.
- Robert F. Smith. Estimated net worth: $6 billion. Robert F. Smith is a U.S. businessman and philanthropist who derives the majority of his wealth from Vista Equity Partners, a private equity firm founded in 2000 with investments in software companies.
Feb 26, 2021 · Black Billionaires, Ranked. The data is as of February 24, 2021, and includes bi/multi racial individuals with Black ancestry. Altogether, there are 15 Black billionaires with a combined wealth of $48.9 billion. Aliko Dangote is the richest Black billionaire, and has held the title since 2013.
Aug 05, 2021 · Black people make up less than 1% of global billionaires according to the latest Forbes list released earlier this year. Even though there are just 15 Black people among the world’s estimated ...
- Jasmine Browley
- 18 Wealthiest Black Billionaires In The World.
- 18. Tyler Perry. Net Worth: $1 Billion. Industry: Media. Source: Tyler Perry Studios. Country of Residence: United States. Famously known for his ‘Madea’ franchise through which he has boosted his net worth with over $660 million, Tyler Perry is an eminent writer, actor, director, and producer.
- 17. Ngina Kenyatta. Net Worth: $1 Billion. Industry: Diversified businesses. Country of Residence: Kenya. One of the richest black billionaires in the world, Ngina Kenyatta is widely recognized as the widow of the first Kenyan president, Jomo Kenyatta.
- 16. Jay-Z. Net Worth: $1 Billion. Industry: Diversified businesses. Source: Roc Nation Sports, 40/40 Club, Rocawear, Tidal. Country of Residence: United States.