Boss Quotes - BrainyQuote. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. Sam Walton. Really, every day is the perfect day to boss up. Every day that you wake up is a perfect day to boss up.
- “So you're my boss now," I snap. "Technically, I'm you're boss's boss's boss." "And technically, it's gross moral turpitude- the fact that i am fucking my boss's boss's boss."
- “They say that war is death's best friend, but I must offer you a different point of view on that one. To me, war is like the new boss who expects the impossible.
- “Being a leader is making the people you love hate you a little more each day.” ― Patrick Ness, The Ask and the Answer.
- “A sign of power in a man is not only when people follow what he suggests, but also when people make a conscious effort to do the exact opposite of what he suggests.”
- “A boss says ‘go and make sure you do it’; a leader says, ‘let’s go and make it happen.’ Bosses control people; leaders involve them.” ― Israelmore Ayivor.
- “A boss says you do it, a leader says let’s do it.” ― Amit Kalantri.
- “Every leader is a boss, but every boss is not a leader.” ― Amit Kalantri.
- “Leadership is not a position. It is who you are.” ― Janna Cachola.
Boss Sayings and Quotes. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old boss quotes, boss sayings, and boss proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties. Doug Larson. The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
- “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “When you work for yourself, it’s a real bummer when you don’t like the boss!” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “A boss says you do it, a leader says let’s do it.” ~ Amit Kalantri
Nov 25, 2018 · Boss Quotes. “The boss is always right.”. “Cash in must exceed cash out.”. “The boss is not drinking- he’s tasting.”. “The boss is not sleeping- he’s resting.”. “I love my job only when I’m on vacation.”. “I am not bossy. I just have better Ideas.”. “Think before you act: it’s not your money.”.
These are some hand-picked quotes about bosses and leaders that you can use on Boss's day or for other occasions. Also read on below for some wishes for your boss to go along with a quote. "A team is a reflection of it's leadership." "A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes.