- Awards and recognition
- Other activities
Brian Moynihan leads a team of more than 200,000 employees dedicated to making financial lives better for people, companies of every size, and institutional investors across the United States and around the world.
Bank of America is recognized as a top employer by Working Mother magazine and Military Times. The company is also listed on Fortune magazines list of the Best Workplaces for Diversity and the Best Workplaces for Parents. It was also named one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion by the U.S. Business Leadership Network and the American Association of People with Disabilities. In 2018, Euromoney recognized Bank of America as the Worlds Best Bank and the Worlds Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, as part of their annual Global Awards for Excellence.
Moynihan participates in several organizations that focus on economic and market trends, including the World Economic Forum International Business Council, the Financial Services Forum and the Bank Policy Institute (chair of both), the Business Roundtable, and the American Heart Association CEO Roundtable (co-chair). He is also a member of the Federal Advisory Council of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Moynihan leads the companys Global Diversity and Inclusion Council and is a member of the museum council for the Smithsonians National Museum of African American History and Culture. Moynihan is also a member of the Brown University Corporation's Board of Fellows and the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation Board.
Brian Thomas Moynihan (born October 9, 1959) is an American businessman and the Chairman and CEO of Bank of America. He joined the Board of Directors, following his promotion to President and CEO in 2010.
Brian Moynihan. Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America Corporation. Brian Moynihan leads a team of more than 200,000 employees dedicated to making financial lives better for people, companies of every size, and institutional investors across the United States and around the world.
- Bank of America Corporate Center 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC, 28255
- Garrett Parker
- His Personal Name Means “High” When used as a personal name, Brian is both Irish and Breton in origin. It is old enough that no one is sure of its meaning, but the most popular line of speculation is that it means something along the lines “high,” “noble,” or “exalted.”
- Moynihan Is a Place-Based Name. Moynihan comes from Ó Muimhneacháin, which means a male individual who had a Munsterman for an ancestor at some point in his family tree.
- Born in Marietta, OH. It is interesting to note that Moynihan was born in the city of Marietta, which can be found in Ohio’s Washington County. There are a number of things that cause said city to stand out, with examples ranging from how it was the first permanent U.S. settlement in the Northwest Territory to how it was one of the stations on the famous Underground Railroad.
- Studied at Brown University. Initially, Moynihan studied at Brown University. Interestingly, he majored in history, which isn’t exactly what would come to mind for most people considering his current career.
BofA CEO Brian Moynihan (MELISSA KEY/CBJ) April 21, 2021 at 1:58 pm EDT. By Caroline Hudson. CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Bank of America Corp. hosted its second virtual shareholder meeting on Tuesday with ...
Brian T. Moynihan, CEO Bank of America Corporate Center 100 North Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28255 email@example.com VIA MAIL & EMAIL January 24, 2018
May 03, 2021 · But Bank of America, led by the unassuming Brian Moynihan, may be the best-positioned of the big U.S. banks to navigate both the current climate, in which capital markets reign supreme, and the ...
Brian Moynihan is the President and CEO of Bank of America. He was born on 9,October,1959 in Marietta, Ohio United State s. He married to Susan E. Berry and fathered three Children. Moynihan has been Student of Brown University and earned J.D from He earned a J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
President, Global Commercial Banking and Head of Wholesale Credit.
MLPF&S makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Private Bank is a division of Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
- related to: brian moynihan bank of america
mybanktracker.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month