Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot was born on 28 September 1934 in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, to Louis Bardot (1896–1975) and Anne-Marie Mucel (1912–1978). Bardot's father, originated from Ligny-en-Barrois , was an engineer and the proprietor of several industrial factories in Paris.
Jun 29, 2017 · Still the animal rights activist, today Bardot’s life is full of work for her foundation. This entails extensive communication with civil servants, government ministers, foreign heads of state and really anyone who can help further her cause.
Sep 28, 2020 · Beauty Icon Brigitte Bardot is 86 today Today, we’re wishing one of our Pop Culture icons, French femme fatale, Brigitte Bardot, a happy birthday! Often regarded as “Goddess on Earth” during the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s due to her beauty, Brigitte was born Brigitte Anne-Marie Bardot on September 28th, 1934 in Paris, France.
Apr 04, 2020 · Beyond the iconic images of Brigitte Bardot sporting perfectly tousled updos on the red carpet, there's a whole catalog of less widely known, rarer Bardot photos, too. See them here.
Sep 20, 2014 · Today, still, Bardot is an icon. "Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse owe her a lot," explains Marie-Dominique Lelièvre. And a controversial one. ... "Brigitte Bardot's husband is a friend of Jean-Marie ...
- Agnès Poirier
Bardot – who has previously spoken of being on "the brink of suicide several times" – has since become an animal rights activist, retiring from film in 1973, aged 38. Now 80, she established the...
- This Engine is Going Places. In her 1959 essay “The Lolita Syndrome,” feminist philosopher Simone de Beauvoir referred to Brigitte Bardot as “the locomotive of women’s history.”
- Practically Perfect in Every Way, or Else. Bardot was born to a wealthy Catholic family in Paris on September 28, 1934. Her privilege was often dampened by her parents’ conservative moral routine.
- Adolescent Sweetheart. At the age of just 15, Bob Dylan used Brigitte Bardot as the inspiration for his first original song.
- The Eyes Don’t Have It. Bardot was born with eye problems. She had decreased vision in her left eye as a result of amblyopia.
Now 79, former siren and ardent animal rights activist Brigitte Bardot, one of the Sixties' greatest sex symbols, often walks with the aid of a crutch.
- On the set of A Very Private Affair.
- On the set of Doctor at Sea, 1955.
- Striking poses in the early 1960s. “I was never what I wanted to be,” Bardot says.
- In Capri during the production of Jean-Luc Godard’s 1963 movie Contempt.
Nov 18, 2010 · There is a gelatin silver print of a 24-year-old Brigitte Bardot which was used on the cover of the March 1958 Playboy, which is expected to fetch $4,000 to $6,000. ... Femail Today. Khloe ...