heavy.com/entertainment/2019/03/brit-marling-husband-boyfriend/#:~:text=Brit Marling does not have a husband. The,director and screenwriter, whom she met in college.
- Brit Marling does not have a husband. The OA actress is currently single, as far as the public knows. Her last-known boyfriend was Mike Cahill, a film director and screenwriter, whom she met in college.
People also ask
Does Britt Marling have a boyfriend?
Is Brit Marling married?
Who is Brit Marling husband?
Where does Brit Marling live?
Brit Marling’s Boyfriend Brit Marling is single. She is not dating anyone currently. Brit had at least 1 relationship in the past.
- Movie Actress
- Chicago, Illinois, USA
Mar 22, 2019 · Brit Marling does not have a husband. The OA actress is currently single, as far as the public knows. Her last-known boyfriend was Mike Cahill, a film director and screenwriter, whom she met in...
- Effie Orfanides
Brit Marling doesn’t have a boyfriend right now. All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that our dating stats and biographies are accurate. Who has Brit Marling dated?
- Movie Actress
Brit Marling has been in a relationship with Mike Cahill (director) (2004 - 2012).
- 56 kg
- 1.73 Meter
Brit Marling On 7-8-1983 Brit Marling (nickname: Brit) was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She made her 2 million dollar fortune with Arbitrage, I Origins, The Keeping Room. The actress is dating Mike Cahill, her starsign is Leo and she is now 37 years of age.
Aug 27, 2019 · Brit Marling Past Affairs Babylon star was previously in a long term relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Mike Cahill. The ex-couple stayed in a relationship for quite a long time. Moreover, the duo first met while they were studying at Georgetown University.
Brit Marling is an American actress, producer, and screenwriter who is best known for being having penned down and co-created the Netflix series of The OA which was released in 2016. Besides that, she is notably known for her appearance in the various films including Sound of My Voice (2011), Another Earth (2011), and The East (2013).
- The reason behind her unusual name. Brit isn't short for Britney - it's actually her whole name. Why? Well, her parents named her after her Norweigen maternal grandmother, who also has the unusual moniker.
- She's super smart. D'uh. A woman of many talents, Brit is not only an accomplished actress, giving nuanced performances, but she's also a great writer and director who can work on multiple mediums (including documentaries and short film).
- She almost didn't become an actress. Brit's parents (rightly) encouraged her to follow academic studies while still at school, and she even did an internship with the investment bank Goldman Sachs in New York.
- She was a 'freegan' A free-what? For two months in 2009, Brit and her friend Zal Batmanglij joined the so-called 'freegans' who lived in tents on the street and ate food salvaged from rubbish bins - indeed on their official website they describe their way of life as the 'total boycott of an economic system where the profit has eclipsed ethical considerations'.
- related to: brit marling boyfriend
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month