- Colin Mccormick
- "Yippee-Ki-Yay, Motherf*****." Not only is this the most memorable line in Die Hard, but it is also one of the most iconic movie lines of all time. The unforgettable moment comes when McClane and Gruber first talk over walkie-talkies.
- "Now I Have A Machine Gun. Ho Ho Ho. " McClane is not content with beating the bad guys, he also wants to taunt them. Even as he hides out in the building, McClane makes his presence known after killing the first bad guy.
- "Welcome To The Party, Pal." Along with being more of an everyman than the regular action heroes, McClane is also entertaining for being somewhat deranged.
- "If This Is Their Idea Of Christmas, I Gotta Be Here For New Year's." Argyle might not be the most helpful character in the movie, but he is a fun sidekick.
Jan 22, 2020 · Die Hard quotes from the sequel. 20. “How can the same shi*t happen to the same guy twice.”. – John McClane. 21. “That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It’s a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn’t show up on your airport x-ray machines, ... 22. “You are the wrong person at the ...
- Sam Coley
- “You throw quite a party. I didn’t realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.”
- “‘Come out the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…’”
- “But, all things being equal, I’d rather be in Philadelphia.”
C'mon baby, come ta' papa, I'll kiss ya' f***in' dalmatian. A hundred million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister. Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
Die Hard Movies News. A Good Day to Die Hard Giveaway: Celebrate Father's Day with Bruce Willis A Good Day to Die Hard Takes #1 Spot in Weekend Box Office A Good Day to Die Hard: John Moore on Craziest Car Chase Ever!
- Eric Hochberger
People also ask
What character did Bruce Willis played in Die Hard?
Who is the villain in Die Hard?
What year was the movie Die Hard?
What is Die Hard rating?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: How do you know that?
- John McClane: Glass, who gives a shit about glass?
- Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
- Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge of this situation.
Die Hard (1988) Bruce Willis as John McClane. Dwayne T. Robinson : I've got a hundred people down here, and they're covered with glass.
Apr 14, 2019 · Die Hard: 10 Awesome Hans Gruber Quotes That'll Send Shivers Down Your Spine 10 "That's a very nice suit, Mr. Takagi. It would be a shame to ruin it.". Joe Tagaki was the preside of Nakatomi... 9 "I'm going to count to three. There will not be a four.". Who didn't hear the line "I'm going to count ...
- related to: bruce willis die hard quotes
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month