postcodebyaddress.co.uk/brunswick-place/169891#:~:text=Brunswick Place is within the Hoxton West ward/electoral,in the region of Greater London in England.
- Brunswick Place is within the Hoxton West ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency Hackney South and Shoreditch. The Local Authority of Brunswick Place is Hackney. Brunswick Place is located in the region of Greater London in England.
People also ask
Where is Brunswick Place in Hackney?
Is hackney part of london?
Where is hackney london?
Is shoreditch part of london?
Brunswick Place in Hackney is in the London region of England. The postcode is within the Hoxton West ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Hackney South and Shoreditch. This page combines information for the address Brunswick Place, Hackney, London, N1 6DZ, and the neighbourhood in which it resides .
Brunswick Place in Hackney is in the London region of England. The postcode is within the Hoxton West ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Hackney South and Shoreditch. This page combines information for the address Brunswick Place, Hackney, London, N1 6DX, and the neighbourhood in which it resides .
Welcome to our guide for the area around Brunswick Place in Hackney. Below we present a selection of upcoming events, local attractions and great places to eat and shop. The nearest station to Brunswick Place is Old Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the South West. Brunswick Place is in the London area of Hoxton.
- Brunswick Place, N1
BRUNSWICK EAST BAKEHOUSE. 47-317 Amhurst Terrace, Hackney Downs, London. E8 2BT3
Brunswick Arms, 237 Well Street, South Hackney E9 Hackney pub history Index At Brunswick Terrace, Well Street in 1866; This pub was renamed Miliki Spot 2 in 2005. This pub closed in 2010.
Hackney is a district in East London, England.The area forms around two thirds of the area of the modern London Borough of Hackney, to which it gives its name.It is 4 miles (6.4 km) northeast of Charing Cross, and includes part of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The London Borough of Hackney is a London borough in Inner London. The historical and administrative heart of Hackney is Mare Street, which lies 5 miles north-east of Charing Cross. The borough is named after Hackney, its principal district. Southern and eastern parts of the borough are popularly regarded as being part of east London, with the northwest belonging to north London. The London Plan issued by the Greater London Authority assigns whole boroughs to sub-regions for statutory monitoring
- Hoxton East and Shoreditch. The most dangerous area in Hackney over the last year was Hoxton East and Shoreditch. Police recorded 4,496 offences, the highest number in the borough and almost twice as many as those of the next highest contender.
- Dalston. The second most dangerous place to live in Hackney was Dalston, where there were 2,286 offences. Police recorded staggering numbers of theft and handling cases; 1,068 throughout the year.
- Homerton. In third place was Homerton, where 2,279 offences were recorded by police in the past year. Violent cases were the most frequently reported, with 809 incidents in the area in one year, followed by 770 cases of theft and handling.
- Hackney Central. In Hackney Central there were 2,142 crimes recorded by police, with 901 cases of theft and handling. There were high numbers of violent offences, with 601 recorded, and 91 drugs offences.