Bubblegum (also called bubblegum pop) is pop music with an upbeat sound that is considered to be disposable, contrived, or marketed for children and adolescents. The term also refers to a pop subgenre, originating in the United States in the late 1960s, that evolved from garage rock, novelty songs, and the Brill Building sound, and which was also defined by its target demographic of preteens ...
Pages in category "Bubblegum pop songs" The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
- HYUNA - 'Bubble Pop!' (Official Music Video)justdance.fandom.com
- NCT DREAM 엔시티 드림 'Chewing Gum' MVyoutube.com
- edison lighthouse - Love grows where my rosemary goesyoutube.com
- Sugar Sugar - The Archies (Lyrics)youtube.com
Bubblegum pop songs (7 C, 32 P) Pages in category "Bubblegum pop" The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
This page is a list of songs on the playlist Bubblegum Pop Classics. This playlist contains 24 songs* Artist Song# 1910 Fruitgum Company Indian Giver A The Archies Sugar, Sugar B Barry Blue Dancin' On A Saturday Night Bobby Sherman Easy Come, Easy Go C Crazy Elephant Gimme Gimme Good D Donny Osmond Go Away Little Girl E Edison Lighthouse Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) F The Fifth Estate ...
Bubblegum pop (also known as bubblegum music or simply bubblegum) is a genre of music with an upbeat sound contrived and marketed to appeal to pre-teens and teenagers, which may be produced in an assembly-line process, driven by producers and often using unknown singers.
However this Wikipedia article is about bubblegum pop, not teen pop. Bubblegum has teen appeal, but not every teen-oriented band is bubblegum. Bubblegum was an invention of the late 1960s and was a genre within pop music.
People also ask
What makes bubblegum pop?
What does bubblegum pop mean?
What is bubble gum music?
- “Shy Boy” by Secret. [MV] Secret(시크릿) _ Shy Boy(샤이보이)
- “Darling” by Girl’s Day. [MV] GIRL'S DAY(걸스데이) _ Darling(달링) Another song inspired by a past era, “Darling” fuses K-pop with a shuffle rhythm and results in a sound that’s as bubbly as the girl group who sings it.
- “Kung Dari Sha Bah Rah” by Live High. 리브하이 LIVE HIGH - 꿍따리 샤바라 Kung Dari Sha Bah Rah Official M/V.
- “Marshmallow” by IU. [1080p HD] IU (아이유) (Lee Ji Eun) (이지은) - Marshmallow (마쉬멜로우) Here we have the love song of a lovestruck teen girl. That’s par for the course, if not for the catchy beat and unique chorus of “marshmallow, marshmallow” that’s sure to get stuck in your ears.
Apr 03, 2019 · The sub-genre of pop music originally known as "bubblegum" pop music is one of the very few dominated by a specific production team: in this case, Super K Productions, the team of Jerry Kasenetz and Jeffrey Katz, who scored the majority of bubblegum's biggest hits in the late '60s.
Jan 04, 2018 · A ranking of the best bubblegum pop songs from Kpop girl groups. I did not include early era style bubblegum pop songs as I categorized those under "Flower P...
- 6 min
- Tristan of Eden
Home / Top 11 Bubblegum Pop Songs. Top 11 Bubblegum Pop Songs. Frank Mastropolo on June 14, 2018 Categories: Popular Posts Top 11. SHARE. “The average lifespan of a teen idol is five years. You ...