- Budget-Friendly Trips
Departures Under $2,500. Same
Unforgettable Experience, For Less
- Tour Match Quiz
Can't Choose? Answer A Few Q's And
Get Match With Trips Instantly
- We're Traveling Again
See Where You Can Travel To
- Up To $400 Off Per Person
The Semi-Annual Sale
Find Deals On 2021 - 2023 Trips.
- Budget-Friendly Trips
Prague castle storing the Czech Crown Jewels. Gothic Old New Synagogue. Wenceslas Square. The infant Jesus of Prague. The Old Jewish Cemetery. The Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague. The Prague Zoo. The Museum of the Heydrich Assassination. With these and many other tourist attraction sites, Prague still holds a prominent position among the ...
- Arrive in Prague. First day, arrive in Prague, one of the Danube River cities, and be absorbed by the fairytale city. Settle into your accommodations and get your bearings for the city by doing a little exploring.
- Prague. Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, Lesser Town & Charles Bridge. The first full day in Prague go see the famous Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane which are all in Lesser Town.
- Prague. Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock, New Town & Wenceslas Square. The second day in Prague will take you through the Old Town Square where you will find the Astronomical Clock and Old Town Hall.
- Prague to Vienna. Day 4 on the Central Europe itinerary you will travel from Prague, Czech Republic to Vienna, Austria. The two cities are approximately 330 km apart and should take less than half day for travel time.
People also ask
Which is closer to Prague Vienna or Budapest?
How long is the flight from Prague to Vienna?
Is it cheap to fly from Budapest to Prague?
What to see and do in Prague, Czech Republic?
May 21, 2021 · Prague and Budapest are connected by Railjet high speed trains. This train departs from the central Prague rail station called Praha Hlavni Nadrazi and arrives at the central Budapest train station called Keleti. Prague to Budapest takes about 5.50 hours. Vienna to Budapest takes about 3.50 hours by train.
Nov 02, 2019 · Prague, Vienna, Budapest – three of the most important cities in the glorious Austro-Hungarian empire, and three of the best places you can visit to experience the unique charm of Central Europe. Located very close to each other, but profoundly different, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest offer a multi-layered experience you can hardly find on any ...
- (866) 513-1995
- Welcome to Prague. The gleaming spires of Prague shine brightly on this At Leisure sojourn through the imperial capitals of Prague, Vienna and Budapest.
- Discover Historic Prague. Delve into centuries of history, joining your Local Specialist for a guided walk past the city's iconic sights. Visit the final resting place of Bohemian kings, St. Vitus Cathedral, set within the precincts of Prague Castle.
- Prague Your Way. Today is yours to explore the legends, castles and palaces of Prague. Follow the 'Royal Route' and discover historic treasures, admire picturesque views of the city from Petřín Hill, or join an Optional Experience to Kutná Hora, with its bone-bedecked chapel and five-nave St. Barbara Church.
- Journey to Slovak Bratislava and on to Vienna. Travel south from Prague through lush Moravian landscapes to Bratislava, passing its quaint Old Town, before continuing your journey to Vienna - our home for the next three nights.
A sweeping vacation package through Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Hungary.Begin this trip in Budapest (a dual city with a storied past, a stunning palace, riverfront promenade all greet visitors), Vienna (the city of classical music, waltzes and delicate almond pastries sure to delight all palates), Prague (the city of `1,000 Spires,` ancient civilizations wrestled for control of this ...
- Tripmasters Europe
Explore Europe like never before, starting this adventuring in Poland, all the way through Hungary, Austria and ending in Czech Republic.Begin in Warsaw (a wealth of shops and restaurants in the painstakingly reconstructed Old Town) and continue to Krakow (a cultural and artistic center of Poland), Budapest (a dual city - historic and modern), Vienna (classical music, waltzes, delicate almond ...
Our most popular combo for Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary!Visit Prague (`The City of a Hundred Spires` with 1,000 years of art and architecture), Vienna(City of music, cafes, waltzes, parks, pastries, and wine with stately streets and Baroque palaces) and Budapest(Two cities in one: Buda built upon hills, Castle Hill and Gellert Hill and Pest, as flat as a pancake, the perfect contrast ...
- Tripmasters Europe
You will barely be able to catch your breath on this dream vacation through Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Zagreb and Italy.Visit Prague (beautiful city of ancient architecture and blended cultures); Vienna(city of music, cafes, waltzes, parks, pastries, and wine with stately streets and Baroque palaces); Budapest (famous for its 19th-century architectural wonders alongside the Danube River ...