Caldwell County is a county in the U.S. state of North Carolina, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. As at the 2010 census, the population was 83,029. Its county seat is Lenoir. Caldwell County is part of the Hickory – Lenoir – Morganton, NC Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Caldwell County, North Carolina was established in 1841. It was named in honor of the first president of the University of North Carolina, Joseph Caldwell. Caldwell County, North Carolina has a population of about 77,000. The county seat is Lenoir, North Carolina. The city was named in honor of General William Lenoir, a Revolutionary War figure.
Caldwell County Explore North Carolina's counties for court services and information, such as courthouse locations, jury service, contacts, and more. Order Concerning Court Operations for District and Small Claims Court in Caldwell County December 2020 Order Concerning Court Operations for November 2, 2020 Session (Caldwell County)
- Research Facilities
1. North Carolina, Historical Records Survey, Cemetery Inscription Card Index at FamilySearch
1. 1700-1970 - North Carolina, Church Records, 1700-1970 at FamilySearch— index Baptist 1. Yadkin- Minutes (1787-1946) on microfilm at the University of NC Davis Library (Serial 1-1280 1786-1946).
Caldwell County Courthouse 216 Main St NW Lenoir, NC 28645 (828) 759-8403 Mailing Address: PO Box 1376 Lenoir, NC 28645
Family History Centers
Family History Centersprovide one-on-one assistance and free access to premium genealogical websites. In addition, many centers have free how-to genealogy classes. 1. For current information about a center near you, go to the Family History Center Map
1. Caldwell County Public Library
1. Caldwell Heritage MuseumCaldwell County Genealogy PO Box 2476 Lenoir, NC 28645-2476 Telephone Number: 828-758-1075 WebsiteNorth Carolina Genealogical Society P.O. Box 30815 Raleigh, NC 27622-0815 WebsiteFamilySearch Catalog – The FamilySearch catalog contains descriptions and access information for all genealogical materials (including books, online materials, microfilm, microfiche, and publicatio...
People also ask
Where is Caldwell County located in North Carolina?
What county is Caldwell County NC in?
What happened in Caldwell County NC?
What are the demographics of North Carolina?
Please note, the Health Department is located in Caldwell County, North Carolina. City. State. Zip. Are you 75 or older? * Yes No Are you an educator, school ...
The general jurisdiction for Caldwell county is the superior court handling criminal cases, civil actions exceeding $10,000 and has exclusive original jurisdiction over probate. All counties are divided in the 46 superior court districts within 8 divisions, and 42 district courts serving as the lower courts.
Caldwell County, North Carolina Residential Property Valuation Caldwell County, North Carolina Assessor Parcel Maps HomeInfoMax.com – Public Information & Property Records – Caldwell County
Based on recent LandWatch data, Caldwell County ranks seventh among the 100 counties in the state for its combined acreage of rural properties, ranches and hunting land available for sale. LandWatch recently had more than $113 million of rural properties and land for sale in Caldwell County, North Carolina.
- 241 Roberts Lane, Lenoir, 28645, NC
Lenoir is a city in and the county seat of Caldwell County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 18,228 at the 2010 census. Lenoir is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. To the northeast are the Brushy Mountains, a spur of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
publicrecords.info has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month